*CHAPTER ONE*

-Chapter One-
A Rose in the Shadows

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Many Years Later.

In the dimly lit back alleys of Seoul's bustling streets, a quaint little flower shop stood hidden from the prying eyes of the world. It was there that Jung Wooyoung, a delicate omega with a heart as fragile as the petals he tended to, found solace in the embrace of blooming flowers.

The early morning light filtered through the windows of Wooyoung's flower shop, casting a warm glow on the vibrant blooms that adorned the shelves. As he carefully arranged a fresh batch of roses, their delicate petals seemed to whisper secrets of love and hope.

As Wooyoung delicately arranged the roses, he couldn't help but be captivated by their beauty and the stories they seemed to hold. Each bloom carried a unique meaning, and he often imagined the emotions they would convey to their recipients. For him, the flower shop was not just a place of business; it was a sanctuary where he could pour his heart into the art of floral arrangements and share the language of flowers with the world.

As the morning continued, the sounds of the bustling city outside seemed to fade away, drowned out by the gentle rustling of leaves and the soft hum of the radio playing classical music. The shop was adorned with vintage décor, giving it a timeless and enchanting atmosphere that welcomed anyone who stumbled upon it.

Wooyoung had inherited the flower shop from his grandmother, who had taught him the art of flower arrangement and the significance of each flower's message. She had been an expert in the "hanakotoba," the traditional language of flowers in Korea, and Wooyoung carried on this legacy with love and devotion. The shop had become his refuge, a place where he felt safe, and the flowers had become his confidants, understanding him in ways no human ever could.

But life in the back alleys wasn't without its challenges. As an omega in a society that still held onto traditional norms, Wooyoung had faced his fair share of difficulties. People often underestimated him and assumed he was weak, but they couldn't see the strength that resided within his heart. However, he persevered, and the flower shop provided a safe space where he could express his true self through the language of flowers.

The soft, velvety petals brushed against his skin, a soothing touch that momentarily eased the weight of his past. The flower shop was his haven, a place where he could immerse himself in the tranquility of nature's beauty and escape the haunting memories that still haunted him. Though he had built this safe space for himself, he couldn't deny the fear that gnawed at him, the fear that one day, the shadows of his past would return to shatter his fragile peace.

The bell to the store rang gently, and Wooyoung's heart lifted with joy as he saw the brunette heads of his best friends, Yeosang and Jongho. They had been Wooyoung's best friends since high school. They were the only friends he ever knew. Yeosang the delicate omega with a heart as gentle as the petals he tended to, was known for his painfully honest and sarcastic remarks

On the other hand, Choi Jongho, a confident beta, radiating a charismatic charm that endeared him to everyone he met. Beneath his outgoing and friendly demeanour, he carried the burden of his family's legacy, that had been keeping from his friends all this time. And though he knew of Yeosang's long-standing crush on him, Jongho had never addressed the subject, unsure of how to respond to his friend's affection.

Yeosang and Jongho had been by Wooyoung's side through thick and thin. They were his support system, his pillars of strength when the world seemed overwhelming. Despite the struggles they all faced as omegas, they had found solace and courage in each other's friendship.

Whiskey and Roses | Woosan OMEGAVERSE AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें