Vexes

Finally wrote something😔✌️

Not Scarian sorry🥲(almost don't with a Scarian chpt though💕)

TW :
Descriptions of violence
S3lf h@rm
Abuse
Maybe like ONE curse word??

___

Setting: Not set

(Just an AU of his childhood bc Trauma(Totally not MY au👀))

Stay safe out there! And Enjoy!!<3
_______________________________

Scar was fairly young when he was cast out of society. He had a hard and harmful childhood even before the "incident". His parents always fought and he often got dragged into the middle of it. Of course, that meant it backfired, often causing little cuts and scrapes, or when it got bad enough he would end up with a broken bone. Though because of this dysfunction, his parents never cared to take him to any doctors.

The only thing he could remember on his 6th birthday was a pain in his upper back. He broke down crying, the pain being really hard on his little body. His parents seemed to not notice the crying though. In just a few days tiny little bumps seemed to form on his back, His mom had eventually noticed these small bumps. She then instantly informed his dad, neither of them knew what it was at first, but they seemed to give Scar a ton more attention.

It was only a week of research later when they learned that it was the growth of wings. And his dad was not happy. See, neither his mom nor dad had wings. And with this information, a huge fight was bound to start. And as expected one did. This fight, much to Scar's dismay, was focused around him.

The moment his wings started to take form, his parents put all their attention on him. However, none of this attention was in any way positive. Scar despised this attention. He hated it more than being ignored. He was trying everything in his power to cease this attention. He felt hopeless, but he suddenly got an idea. An idea nobody should ever act on. He ran straight to his parent's room, grabbing a pair of scissors.

He took a deep breath hoping this could stop it. Praying that this would stop it. He cut. He snipped at his wings, He cut and cut. It had started to hurt, horribly, and he was bleeding just as bad. He felt a bit lightheaded but continued cutting at his wings.

He eventually put the scissors down and smiled cheerily. Tearing up from the sheer pain, He then walked out to show his parents. However, when he had walked out, his mom and dad were being detained. An officer soon took notice of him, he was sat in the back of the room.

The officer covered his mouth, a stunned look on his face. He immediately ran over to little Scar and scooped him up, and that's as far back as Scar can remember. All he was told is that he passed out soon after, He was never entirely sure if it was the blood loss or the entirety of the situation.

This officer turned out to be a man named Cub. If Cub's parents didn't make him take the internship on that day, he would've never even met Scar. That same day, Cub vowed to take Scar in and protect him, he didn't care how much paperwork it would take to keep Scar. He was determined. Scar was just like him, a kid from a fucked up home, and a more visible similarity. They both happened to be misunderstood hybrids. Outcast hybrids.

Vexes

_______________________________

541 words

Again SO sorry it's not Scarian!! just needed a place to post this.

Will 100% rant about all my au's so if anybody wants to know something IVE GOT IT!!

Anyways, I promise I'm writing!
So enjoy your day, and make sure to eat sleep, and drink water‼️