Stargazing

SORRY FOR THE DELAY ILL EXPLAIN AT THE END

No TW, just fluff.

___

Setting: College AU

___

Scar POV

'

Grian left the dorm so now is my time to strike! I sneakily make my way to his room even if it's not necessary. On the way to his room, I grab the Walmart bag on the counter and slowly open the door to his room. Once in I open the bag trying to make haste as I take out a pack of those sticky glow-in-the-dark stars, already laughing to myself about this. I open the pack and begin to stick them all over the ceiling of his room, and went ahead and stuck some on his walls.

I throw the now empty pack away and take out another thing from the bag. It's a Crescent Moon projector, I plug it in and point it at the ceiling. Finally, I take out the last thing. It's a battery-powered noise player. I quickly slip in the batteries and turn on cricket noises. I then sneak out of his room, shutting the door softly behind me, smiling to myself. I throw away all the packaging and sit down, relaxing on the couch as if I never got up. I just turned on youtube as I waited patiently for Grian to get back.

--A little later--

I hear the lock to the front door click, and I sit straight up checking the time. 8:00 pm... Okay scar you got this just keep him OUT of his room it's that easy! The front door opens and Grian walks in, so I quickly get a move on. Standing up and grabbing his arm, dragging him to the couch. When I sit us down he looks at me startled and confused, so I scramble to make up an excuse. "I found this new movie, I wanted to watch it with you!"

I silently thank my quick-thinking skills when he doesn't seem to think anything of my reply. "So what's the movie called?" SHOOT I did NOT think that far ahead! "65!!" I blurt out. (Hella good movie btw!) "Huh really? Didn't think that would be your kind of movie, but alright, whatever you say." he shrugs, leaning against me. To which I flush a bit.

Oh god, oh god, okay! He's leaning on you, do I breathe? No no, that would make it awkward... I wonder if he'll like the surprise, what if he doesn't!? WAIT DON'T PANIK YOUR HEARTBEAT WILL START TO INORMALIZE AND HE- "You gonna turn the movie on Scar?" I snap out of my thoughts blinking a few times before quickly grabbing the remote and turning the movie on

--After the movie--

Im near tears at the end, it's just that- HIM AND THAT KID ARE JUST SO- Æ! You know? Anyways, Grian sits up and I grab his hand. He quickly turns and looks at me. Is he.. Blushing?? No no no, FOCUS SCAR! "Did uhm, did you need something Scar?" he asks, tilting his head slightly. "Yeah, I have a surprise for you!" still holding his hand, I slowly lead him to his room. "I set something up when you were gone! So you know how campus doesn't let us out after 9:30?" I asked. "Yeah?" "and how you always wanna stargaze?" "Yeah..?" I was definitely confusing him now.

"Well, I wanted to make that happen for you!" I exclaimed, opening his door and showing off the scene I set up for him. He stayed silent for a moment and I got worried, I moved in front of him to look at him. "G? Are you-" I stopped. He was tearing up, so I panicked, grabbing his shoulders. "Are you okay? Did I do a bad job??" I stammered. "No no, it's beautiful. Really, it's just... Why did you do this?" he sniffled. "What do you mean why did I do this? You wanted to stargaze??" I was a little confused now. "Yeah, but... You didn't have to!" that, I couldn't help but laugh at. "I pretty much had to! It had a chance of making you happy, so I had to try!"

I smiled. I heard him laugh as he grabbed my other hand, linking our fingers and leaning on my chest. "You did this to make me happy?" he questioned, and I rested my head on top of his smiling like, albeit, a complete idiot. Not to mention I was blushing like one too. "Y-yeah! Of course, I did G!" He just sighed. Moving off of me, and dragging me to the floor of his room. "Let's just stargaze then, yeah?" he smiled. "Yes! Or- I mean, sure yeah I guess we can." he just laughed at my terrible panicked cover-up. "I love you so much!" he wheezed between laughs, I just flushed and sat down with him. "L-love you too.." he quieted his laughing. "Did you say something Scar?" he asked, I just shook my head and laid back, sighing.

I'm just glad he liked it...

___

831 words

I know it's not a lot but I'm pretty proud so suck it myself! Also, it's 4:08 am and OMFG I was like 'hmm I forgot something??' And then went OH SHIT I HAVE A CHAPTER-!? Also didn't pre-read this stuff so- *cry* anywayyyyyys

Make sure to stay hydrated! Eat and sleep if you haven't:)) and enjoy your morning/evening/night!!<3