Mission 🔫(Hypertana)🗡

more old man yaoi god i love big old gay men it is my favorite gender

background; first meetings typical oneshot. hyperlaser is sent to "take care" of a target which so happens to be his (future) girlfriend

Requested by; par4doxical on AO3

<><><><><><>

      Hyperlaser took the envelope from Subspace and opened it, pulling out pictures and important information. This wasn't new to the aging sniper, he always got jobs like this. If they paid good enough, he did them.

      His next target was someone in Thieves Den by the name of "Katana". He wore a mask, which made it all the easier to track him down. However, the file also said that he was usually hidden in the deep forests of Thieves Den. The place was filled with vegetation, much more than Blackrock could ever hope to have.

      The phaction was in the mountains. It was cold and it snowed every other day. Not to mention the hellish winds that came with it. It would be nice to get away from the freezing landscape.

      "Big guy... big pay?" Hyperlaser asked as he look up from the documents. Subspace growled, "You get paid the big bux for big threats, not fat inconveniences." That made the sniper a bit disappointed, but he needed the paycheck when he could get it.

      With a nod, Hyperlaser took the photo and filed the rest of the papers back into the envelope. "Do not fail, Hyperlaser," Subspace ordered him. Hyperlaser softly chuckled as he left, "I always aim to please."

      "Gross!!" Subspace hissed as Hyperlaser left. Subspace was not the one for jokes. Hyperlaser had learned that the hard way many times before.

      Hyperlaser dug into his pockets, pulling out a bundle of keys. One was for his apartment, another for his locker. There was another key to Subspace's home. There was many times where he was sent there to grab something Subspace forgot, like his stupid woman purse and checkbook.

      Then there was a keychain he had gotten from Biograft. The robot had escaped to Crossroads one day and somehow got a keychain with their face pictured on it. Biograft handed it to Hyperlaser, to which he put it on his keys. He hated the robot, but they weren't all that bad.

      Then there was one more key, his favorite key. It was black with blue metal lining it. He had built it when he was in his younger days. With his job, he was able to give it more luxurious upgrades.

      Going into the garage, Hyperlaser walked all the way to the back where he kept it nice and hidden from "curious" eyes. He called it the Hyperbike, named after him. Subspace would tease him and call it "Hyper Jr.", but he would get angry when Hyperlaser would agree.

      Hyperlaser trusted no one but himself to drive it. It reached incredible speeds and it got him to his jobs in no time.

      Hoping on, Hyperlaser inserted the key, turned it, and revved his Hyperbike to life. It began to glow and purr, sending tingles of excitement up the old sniper. Giving it one last loud rev, Hyperlaser burned rubber and shot out of the garage.

      The roads were slick with ice and snow, but the bike was built for such weather conditions. It glided across like an figure skater, avoiding any cars or people along the roads.

      The tunnel out of here came into view. However, Blackrock had it blocked off with toll polls. Anyone outside of Blackrock had to pay a fee to enter, and Hyperlaser honestly found it criminal how much the phaction charged.