👩‍🍼 Single Mother (Windforce + Banhammer)

erm teehee!!! Dont mind me!!

So this is basically how I think Windforce got Banhammer cause the wiki said the gods (the SFOTH swords) dont have to give up their weapon for a kid so like, Windforce wind to Amazook.com and ordered a child i guess

jk im gonna toss in headcanons on how the gods achieve parenthood status enjoy!

TW; mf gets speared

Requested by; N/A

<><><><><><>

      Phighters died by the hundreds every day, that meant the Spawn was always in use to pump out new demons to keep the population up. However, most of the children that come from the Spawn never make it to loving homes with loving parents.

      Few are lucky enough to be shipped off to their forever home where they had biological parents who wanted them, the others were assigned a phaction without say and shipped off there to be put into camps and assigned jobs from where they can not escape from as their gear would doom them to a fait not of their own.

      What would seem like a blessing to be a god with what seemed to be infinite power was more or less a curse for Windforce. She cared very little about the fame and riches that came with her status as a god and a princess.

      Windforce's destructive capabilities were out of hand. Her brother and king, Firebrand, kept her in check and made sure that she didn't do anything she wasn't suppose to. However, he couldn't always keep her in bounds. She would slip and cause a mess of things, tarnishing Firebrand's name and the name of the gods.

      Each sword god had their odd quirk, but they weren't like Windforce. The others stayed calmed and kept the peace. It was always so difficult for Windforce to follow along with that. She was a free spirit and hated the idea of being told what to do.

      Despite constant scoldings and arugments between her and the others, Windforce still would not change her ways. There was always an incident at least once a month where a portion of Firebrand's kingdom would be demolished. It was starting to irk the aging king.

      His people were getting angry at Windforce's unprovoked outbursts. That was not helping the godly swords' image or reputation.

      However, Windforce's tantrums started to die down. She didn't leave as much destruction in her wake and the people were getting happy as these incidents started to disappear. It astonished Firebrand too as he found this very unlike his sister.

      Windforce was always a hard head, never one to really change. She was always a brute since they were in their youth. The sudden change worried Firebrand a lot despite the relief her sudden calmness was bringing. Firebrand loved his sister dearly despite all the body slams and torture sessions she has given him growing up.

       The princess was starting to watch the people from hidden spots as she knew well she was very much feared. If she scared away the people, then she would be scaring away the one thing she was adament on looking at.

      The way they tried their best to keep up with their parents with their little short legs had Windforce craning her neck to get a better look. The way their eyes lit up and their mouth opened in a excited smile and joyous giggling had her seemingly cold heart melting.

      Windforce would get lucky to spot a still small child, most likely fresh from the spawn. The way they looked around out of curiosity around their new world with those big eyes was astonishing. Windforce would watch as the little one would warm up to their new parents, their personality showing by each passing minute.