✨ Lightblox ✨

gruhffh there isn't much said about her but I LOVE HER SO MUCH SHE IS BOOGER NUMBER ONE!!

I know that Traffic sees her as his little sister so I think maybe she hangs out with a lot or perhaps "lives" with him (difficult cause he is homeless) so Traffic keeps her in the library with Ghosdeeri

I also headcanon that the reason Lightblox has the helmet is because she gets sick super easily. She's immunocompromised

They are also gonna be heavily OOC

Requested by; N/A

<><><><><><>

      "Do you have to go?" Lightblox whined as she clung onto Traffic's leg, who was trying his best to get his bag ready. "Ya know I travel a lot. I'll be back in two weeks, don't worry," Traffic assured her. Instead, all he got were more whines and his leg being held hostage.

      Lightblox kept a tight grip on him. Traffic always traveled and sometimes never stayed for long before moving to his next "job". That meant Lightblox was stuck here in Crossroads with Ghosdeeri, who was also known as "Miss No Fun". She was only known as that because she was careful with Lightblox and did what Traffic told her to do when caring for the little demon and more.

      Lightblox wasn't the healthiest. In fact, she was declared immunocompromised when she came out of the Spawn. She had asthma on top of that so it didn't help her case when it came to making sure she kept safe. The last thing Traffic needed was a deathly ill sister on his hands.

      So to combat the diseases, Lightblox wore a helmet that let her horns stuck out. It was the most adorable thing ever, she looked like a little alien. Traffic felt proud of himself as he was the one to raise such a cutie.

      However, this condition also meant she was doomed to keep away from other kids. Traffic couldn't risk letting her go play with others. Let's be honest, a lot of kids were disgusting and they had no idea where they've been. Probably in the corner picking their nose.

      "Can I come with you this time? Pretty please?" Lightblox begged as Traffic put on his bag and began to walk across the room, Lightblox being dragged with him as she clung to his leg still. "I'm going to Blackrock where it's cold and nah so friendly. Perhaps if it was Playground or Lost Temple, I would reconsida," Traffic told her as he sat on the library couch and grabbed his shoes.

      Using his number one tactic to get squirmy little boogers off his feet, Traffic reached down and began to attack Lightblox with tickles in any spot he could get to. It worked like a charm as Lightblox squealed and wiggled away from his assault, giggles and little pleads to stop coming from her.

      Traffic grinned and gave her a moment to breathe. He took the moment to put on his sandles, which he was wearing socks with. What a monster.

       Standing back up, he hovered over Lightblox and grinned down at her, "Okay, squirt. Better give me a hug bye bye!" Groaning, Lightblox got up and rammed into him, knocking the air of Traffic for a second. Lightblox squeezed as tight as she could around him, but Traffic beat her as he picked up the little demon and shook her around.

      Lightblox screamed and giggled as Traffic even spun her around. It gave her the feeling of flying, which she was still trying to do. Lightblox had been blessed with wings of her own, but she was still very much a weak flyer.

ROBLOX Phighting! ONESHOTSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara