Subspace's Two Robot Children

god i love the idea of subspace just being a single mother to two robots who hate each other it's such good food

anyways, pronouns time

Betagraft; she/her (girlypop robot real)
Biograft; he/they

<><><><><><>

    It was especially cold in Blackrock today. The winds howled and snow was coming down, making the roads slick and dangerous. The only demons that were outside were those needing to get to places or those with the task to salt the roads.

      It being freezing up in Blackrock wasn't uncommon. However, if you weren't rich, then you were lucky to make it through the freeze without being frozen to death. It was a horrible way to go out especially if you were starving on top of that.

       That was how it ended for a lot of souls up here in Blackrock. You would freeze and then wouldn't be found until spring. It was cruel to let so many perish in such a way, but Blackrock wasn't really known for its empathy towards its people.

      The elite were currently snuggled up in their fabulous homes, the heaters on and the poor outside. Just the way it should be! The elite took great pride in letting the lower class know it too. The tall apartment buildings would be shimmering with warm lights, taunting the cold below.

      Subspace, one of Blackrock's most prized inventors and scientists, had his very own personal set up. Because of his genius, Subspace had been gifted a lab all to himself mixed in with a very generous living space.

      It seemed unnecessary as Subspace had no significant other and no family. He had no real phriends and the people who he once cherished and held dear were now either dead or held a deep hatred towards the poisonous phighter. Subspace could honestly care less if he had no one.

      As a matter of fact, Subspace had come up with that solution a couple years ago. Why worry about whining, organic, brats when you could have whining, robotic, brats? They were coded to love him!

      Subspace was taking the evening to relax and go over some sketch designs. It seemed like tedious work, but Subspace loved what he does. The thought of one of his inventions being used to cause chaos and panic made Subspace all the giddy of the thought.

      A warm and thick red sweater kept him snug while he wore his fluffy pair of pajama pants instead of the thinner ones. A pair of bunny slippers kept his feet warm, along with the fuzzy socks he wore. A blanket laid lazily over his legs and a warm cup of tea sat on the coffee table next to him.

      The sketchpad was elevated by his knees as Subspace was too lazy to go sit at his desk to sketch. Besides, it felt nice to lay back on the couch and just keep warm and cozy.

      The thought and feeling had Subspace yawning under his mask he has yet to take off. Subspace placed down the sketchpad on the coffee table and sighed. Perhaps he could get a nice nap in before he continued to keep on sketching.

      As Subspace got comfy and closed his eye, the sudden sound of the TV being turned had him jolting awake. The TV wasn't loud or anything, he just didn't expect for it to be turned on out of seemingly no where.

      Subspace thought he had laid on the remote, causing it to turn on the TV. However, as he was about to lift his butt up to check, a certain purle robot with the remote caught his attention. He had nearly forgot that she and Biograft were wandering around freely.

      Betagraft was scrolling through the channels, trying to find something to watch. She seemed to be picky too as she would scroll through the channels quick if she didn't like what was on.