Massage (Medhammer) 💚 💜

cause i love gay people

Medkit tries relaxing but yuh oh, back is starting to HURT, so banhammer helps <3

10k chapter will be next cauze I started this before that

<><><><><><>

      Medkit perked up as he heard the kettle whistle, signaling that his tea was ready. Getting up from the comforts of the couch, Medkit made his way to the kitchen and to the stove, flicking it off and moving the hot kettle to the side.

      Hot steam filled Medkit's nostrils for a second, clearing him of any stuffiness that had been there. A nice coffee would of been better, but it was getting late and strong caffeine was not good for a sleep schedule.

      A nice hot cup of tea with some honey was an excellent substitute, but the craving for a hot coffee was still very strong. Sucking it up, Medkit poured himself his mug of tea and walked back to the couch. The coffee table already had a tray with honey and sugar, along with some biscuits.

      Medkit took a spoonful of honey and mixed it into his tea. He contemplated on getting some sugar, but the honey was just enough. Taking a savory sip, Medkit relaxed against the couch and closed his heavy eye.

      It had been a long day, he could even say a long week. It had been phight after phight, patient after patient. Everyone wanted healing from Medkit, not wanting to deal with their little spout of sniffles or properly heal their little cut.

      It was the crystals, they could basically heal almost anything. Medkit very rarely used them on himself, but he knew that the relief and feeling of ecstasy that they brought was just so refreshing. They made you feel renewed. It wasn't every day that a demon was gifted with such promising gifts.

      It's why he stayed busy. He usually wanted payment for his services, but he's been scammed a lot. Perhaps too many times. However, he usually never bat an eye when helping one of his friends, who were mostly just Sword and Rocket. Sword was like his bestie, he enjoyed time with him. Medkit only looked out for Rocket because if he didn't, he'd be another Biograft.

      Day after day of tending to someone else's needs, he nearly forgets about his own. He stayed skinny, some would maybe say a bit too skinny, but when was there time to eat when you had everyone calling for you.

      This tea was a lifesaver right now. It relaxed his mind and made his head clear. Perhaps he will get to relax tonight.

      A sharp pain in his back had him rethink that. It made Medkit instantly sit up, his tea spilling a little. Groaning, Medkit put down the cup and began to stretch, trying to get that ache cracked.

      However, as much as he tried, that painful part of his back just wouldn't pop. It was like having a metal stick stuffed between your vertebrae, it hurt. Medkit tried it all too. He tried turning back and forth, he laid down on the couch and twisted his lower body, and attempted to weakly massage it himself.

      It only got worse as the aches traveled up his spine. It got to his upper back, shoulders, and even shoulder blades. Medkit couldn't properly enjoy tea with this kind of discomfort egging him. It was far too late to go and visit a chiropractor, and Medkit couldn't wait for a scheduled visit, he had phights.

      All Medkit could do though was lay on his back in defeat, the aching pain pulsing through his back. Who would ever help him with this huge issu-

      "Medkit! I'm back!" a rough, deep, and annoyingly loud voice called after the door was practically smashed open. Instead of the usual greeting, Medkit just gave a small groan from where he was laying, not bothering to get up.