Chapter 1

Izuku POV:
*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
I open my eyes and reach to my phone to turn off my alarm. "Today is going to be a good day!!" I say to myself... I know it won't change. I know it'll be the same. I know kacchan will still be rude to me. But if I pretend I'm happy then I won't worry my mum.

I get up and begin to get changed into my uniform which is covered by burn marks. I'm lucky the uniform is black so you can hardly notice the burns.
I head into the kitchen and see my mum gathering plates and putting them on the table. She made pancakes with syrup. She starts setting the table when she sees me. "Oh good morning izu!! Breakfast is almost ready!" She smiles.
"Okay thank you mum!"

A/N I am British so I spell some words differently (like mum for example)

^^^time skip after breakfast^^^

"Bye mum!!!" I say with a wide grin. She says goodbye back and I leave the house. After I am away from the apartment complex, my smile immediately fades. *sigh* yet another day in hell.

I arrive at school and kacchan immediately glares at me from across the classroom. I haven't even done anything? Why is he already mad at me! I begin to head to my seat with the occasional snickers as I walk past.

^^^time skip after classes (I cba to do the whole scene but basically class was the same as the anime)^^^

"HEY DEKU" kacchan yells. "DID YOU REALLY SAY YOU WANT TO GO TO UA?!? DO YOU THINK YOUR BETTER THAN MEEE?!?"
"wah! No kacchan!" He grabs my book and blows is up. And if that wasn't enough, he then continues to throw it out of the window.
I stare in shock as I watch my hard work go to waste.
Kacchan begins to leave but stops at the door.
"If you really want to be a hero that badly, there actually might be another way! Just pray that you'll be born with a quirk in your next life and tak a swan dive off the roof of the building!!!" And he leaves .....

Did he really just say that...?
He went too far this time.
I just wanna see his face when I actually do it-
NO IZUKU! Ugh what am I thinking!!! I should just head home.....

A/N this is my first story and I hope you liked it! Ik it's short but I'm not very good at writing long stories.. I will try and update regularly!

Words: 431