Chapter 13

Izuku pov:

Lately things have been pretty weird.... Classmates keep treating me like a fucking god and shit- also I was passing an abandoned building when one of my quirks activated.

This quirk is called "behind my back" it basically alerts me when someone is talking about me behind my back somewhere nearby.

Ikr pretty useful in highschool. Anyway, I amplify my quirk to find out where they are. They are in the....the abandoned building? Why the hell are they there? How odd.

From the outside it looks uncomfortable, gloomy and dirty. Clay bricks and hardwooden pillars make up most of the building's outer structure.
It's near impossible to see through the curtained windows, but the lifelessness from within can be felt outside.

I slowly creep towards the wooden door with invisibility. I silently push open it, revealing a.....bar?

As I enter the bar through the small, softwooden door, I'm welcomed by the sound of the wind outside and thick air.
The bartender is trying to catch a spider and makes no effort to acknowledge my pressence.

It's as gloomy inside as it is on the outside. Rounded, stone beams support the upper floor and the large, molten candles attached to them. The walls are decorated, if i can even call it that, with old paintings covered in dust.

The tavern itself is almost completely abanonded. The few people inside are eerily silent, I'm unsure if all of them are even alive, but whoever they are, I begin to fear for my safety.

That's when I spot from the corner of my eye, a group of sus people in the corner. They look like they're discussing something secretive. So I amplify my hearing.

Blue haired guy?: so, I say we snatch him whilst he's sleeping.

Blonde girl: why are we doing this again?

Blue haired guy: BECAUSE HE HAS ALL OF THE QUIRKS!!! Duh! We could use that!

Burned guy: okay, but that's a lot of effort for one guy.

I walk over to them and I butt into their conversation.

Me: personally, I think I'm worth it.

Blue haired guy: that's what I'm saying!! Guys, he has infinite quirks!!! Imagine all of the possibilities!!!

Blue haired guy: wait......

I jumps out of his seat.

Blue haired guy: YOU-!

I disappear.

Well that was fun. I love messing with crusty old dudes.

(394 words)

A/N sorry it's short!!! And I know I haven't posted in SO LONG!! Im so sorry!! I am finding it really hard to find some inspo, so if anyone had any ideas or tips, PLEASE TELL ME 🙏🙏🙏