Chapter 7

3rd pov:
It had been a few days since the incident and Izuku was allowed to go back to school. For the first time, Izuku was excited to go to school. He knew people would make fun of him, but now that he had died he decided to change. Kinda like new year new me, but new life new me. He wasn't gonna take bakugou or anybody's shit anymore. He has a quirk now! It's time he uses it.

Izuku pov:
I wake up and get changed for school. I'm surprisingly excited for today! I want to see if anyone treats me any differently? I know bakugou read my letter, as it was missing from my bag. Talking about my bag, I start to pack all my new equipment! My mum has been buying me so much new stuff since the incident because 1 she wants to make sure I'm happy, and 2 all my stuff is ass might themed, and I hate it! I also managed to find a blast resistant notebook! (Don't ask how)

~time skip to when he gets to school~

I hum as I walk through the hall, all eyes on me.
I bet I traumatised a lot of these people from seeing a dead body lol. Some people shouted out zombie boy. Wow so original 🙄. I head to the classroom and open the door. Bakugou stares at me with fiery red eyes. Meh. I sit down and find sharpie all over my desk. It says zombie boy on it. What in the stranger things 👁👄👁. *cough cough*
Anywaaayy

At least it's better than useless quirkless Deku
They really need to think of better insults.

I grab a cloth and spray from the cleaning closet and wipe down my desk. I put back the supplies and come back to sit down. Someone tries to aim their quirk at me but a duck down just in time to not get hit.
The entire class stares in awe at what just happened.

At that moment, the teacher steps into the classroom.

This teacher has no shame whatsoever. But that is why they're my favourite. They don't give a shit about rules, unlike the other teachers who just ignore the bullying, this one stops it. They act like a child! And it's really funny.

Teacher: morning class!

Class: good morning *insert teacher name*

Teacher: NO! NO "good morning" because today is not a GOOD morning!

Teacher: you guys are lucky that midoriya didn't snitch on you guys! He could have told the police what you guys did. But he chose not to! Honestly if I was in midoriya's shoes, I would have made y'all's lives a living HELL! I came earlier, but I had to leave to grab some papers. BUT YK WHAT I SAW ON HIS DESK?! MORE INSULTS!!!!

He bangs the table and everyone jumps whilst also in shock of what the teacher is saying.

Teacher: Imagine being in midoriya's shoes. The poor boy hasn't done SHIT to you guys, yet you still bully the poor boy! If I see ANY more bullying in my class, you will be sent out of my class with a detention IMMEDIATELY!! Do you understand?

Silence.

Teacher: I said, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?????????

Class - Izuku : yes sir....

Teacher: good, now onto the lesson!

Izuku was in complete shock of what just happened. That is honestly the best teacher ever! He was not about to disrespect this teacher after what just happened, so he immediately got out his new notebook and took notes about the lesson. Paying FULL attention to the teacher.

~598 words~

A/N if you have any ideas for the teachers name please tell me! I suck at names 🥲
Also thank you so much for reading! Ik I don't have many reads, but even a little means a lot to me! So thank you and I'll see you in the next chapter!!!