Chapter 4

Bakugou pov:

Extra 1: hey bakugou I wonder why Deku left class early today?

Me: he's probably going to go watch a stupid hero fight.

Extra 1: yeah probably haha

Extra 2: Bakugou, you really have to stop leaving stuff behind.

Me:HUH WHAT WAS THAT EXTRA?!!

Extra 2: n-nothing....

After that, we begin to walk out.ugh these extras are so annoying!

The extras are chatting and as usual I'm leading the way.

*splat*

...
I stare at the mangled body in front of me in horror and disgust. Im frozen.. I can't move. Thoughts come rushing through my head as I hear muffled screams of the students and some staff. My ears are wringing,
my body is stiff as a tree. I can't move. I can't hear. The shock is too much for me.. d-deku's dead...
His bones are bending the wrong way, his brains and blood painting the pavement. Then, I hear sirens, someone must have called the police.

After 5 minutes, I can finally move again. I see that his shoes and bag are off, so I head to the roof to see what I can find. There I see two red shoes placed neatly next to a bright yellow bag. I look through the bag and find three letters, one says mum, one says kacchan, and the other says.........All might?

Oh it must be some fan letter or some shit. God he's such a nerd! I pick up the letter with my name on it and run home. I run past the ambulance people, who are checking his pulse. I stop to hear what they say :

Dead

He was pronounced dead at the scene...

Tears pour down my face... I mean I knew that he'd be dead from the state of his body.. but to actually hear it, broke me. Tears came down my face and I ran back home.

I got home to the old hag cooking dinner.
She looked like she was about to shout at me, but I burst into tears before she had the chance..
she was shocked, because, well, I never cry.
She dashed towards me and put her arms around me.

Old hag: what happened?!

Me: I-it's deku...

Old hag: ZUZU? What happened!!! Is he okay?!

Me: no.... *sniffle*

Old hag: what happened....

Me: he's gone!
        he's gone!
        he's gone!
        he's gone!

Old hag: w-what..?

Me: h-he commit suicide... he was pronounced dead at the scene..

I burst out into tears and she pulled me into a tighter hug. She began crying along with me.

Old man came in and asked what happened and she explained to him.

Old hag: I'm going to go to the police station and see how inko is doing.....

She goes and grabs her handbag, and three boxes of tissues from the draw.  Then she leaves..

I stumble to my room and collapse onto my bed.
Is this  really happening...?

I look at the letter in my hand before putting in on the table to my side . I'll open it tomorrow.. I can't take anything more.

~516 words~