Chapter 5

Izuku pov:
I open my eyes to see a mortuary.
Uhh if I made it, wouldn't I be in a hospital???
They don't keep alive bodies in a mortuary...?
Suddenly a (Idk who should come in, so I'll just say officer) officer walks in and sees me sitting up, with a brain oozing out of my head. The officer screams 'ZOMBIE' and runs out..

So I did die?

Okay.. makes sense...

WHO AM I KIDDING THIS MAKES NO SENSE!!!

Then , a voice says in my head, (If you have read or watched the aristocrat's otherworldly adventure, the voice sounds like the god with the big beard and laughs like hohohoho!!! Rather than hahahaha!!) laughs and says,
I felt bad for you! As you were supposed to have a strong quirk , so that you could save all Japan, but the doctor stole your quirk! As I still need you to save Japan, I gave you all quirks! Let your imagination run wild young midoriya for you are now practically a god!!!

I sit in shock... all quirks????

IM A GOD NOW????

WTH IS GOING ON!

Suddenly a bunch of officers burst in. I recognised one of them as Detective Tsukauchi. He has a quirk that can tell if people are lying. He comes up to me whilst the other officers hold up their guns.

Detective Tsukauchi: Izuku midoriya, do you know how you're still alive? Your pulse stopped and as we are speaking, your brain is oozing out of your head...

Me: I think I developed an immortality quirk, sir.

Detective Tsukauchi: true

The other officers lower their guns as someone orders them to leave.

Detective Tsukauchi: someone grab a stretcher!!!
We need to bring him to the hospital immediately!!!!!

And I was whisked away.
Although I had an immortality quirk, I still felt immense pain! It was so much pain, that I fainted.

~313 words~

A/N sorry this chapter is short, I just decided to write two chapters at once, and I ran out of ideas.