Chapter 12

Izuku pov:
I can't believe it's finally my first day at ua!!! This is crazy! I put on my new uniform and my bag. I triple check to make sure all of my supplies is inside.

•ruler
•pen
•pencil
•rubber
•3 notebooks
•scissors
•my box cutter
•bandages
•and money (£10.00) ~idk how yen works so Imma do pounds~

Once I've made sure my bag is packed, I head to the living room where my mum I waiting.

Me: morning mum!

Inko: morning izu! Are you ready for your first day at ua?

Me: yeah!

Inko: alright we'll you better get going, I don't want you to be late! I also packed you some lunch!

She hands me a bento with cute animals made out of rice and octopi made out of sausages.

Me: thanks mum! It's so cute!

Inko: no problem izu! Enjoy.

I then head off to school.

~at ua~

Bakugo pov:
I sit at my desk with my feat up. Suddenly a guy with blue hair comes up to me babbling about how we should respect where our senpai sat. Ugh so annoying!!

Whilst he is babbling I see Deku walk in. He sees me and looks shocked before walking over. What is he doing?

Deku: o-oh hey your from the exam!

Blue extra: oh I yes... look I'm sorry for what I said! I shouldn't have judged you for how you look. You were amazing!!!

Deku: thanks! My name is Izuku midoriya!

Four eyes: tenya iida!

They start to walk off whilst talking and Deku looks back with a "hope I helped" look. Did he really just do all that to get that guy off my back? Why though!

Izuku pov:

As I'm talking to iida, a weird Caterpillar-looking thing.

Caterpillar: your here to learn not make friends!

It then unzips and a man comes out. I use my information quirk to figure out who it is. Wow!!! He's a hero?!

Aizawa: hello I will be your teacher for the rest of your time at ua. My name is sho-

Me: shota aizawa, hero name eraserhead, your quirk allows you to erase peoples quirk. Downside: you have to keep your eyes open whilst doing it, which gives you major dry eye. Since your quirk isn't good with combat, you use a unique method by using your scarf as a capture weapon.

Everyone stares at me in shock. Including the teacher.

Aizawa: how'd you know all that...

Me: let's say I used to be a big fan of heros when I was younger.....

Aizawa: well all of that was correct. So congratulations I guess?

Don't worry I'll tell you the truth soon, I just need to find the right time.

Aizawa: Welp now that's over with, everyone put on your sports uniform, we're doing a test.

I hear groans and whispers from the students who eventually follow the teacher to the changing room.

~Izuku used his information quirk on everyone so he already knows their names~

Kirishima: I wonder what kind of test we are doing?

We are all now changing in the boys changing room

Denki: I hope it's not super tough! I barely slept last night because I was so excited!!