Chapter 3

Izuku pov:
I open the apartment door to an empty kitchen.
I place the ingredients on the side and put them away into the fridge. After that conversation with ass might, I don't feel very hungry anymore.

I head to the bathroom and take a shower before heading to my desk to finish some random bully's homework.

I stare for awhile into the all might-themed bedroom with disgust. Then, I turn to my blank notebook....
The homework was a 6 page essay and it needed extra research to do. If I don't start now, then I will have no time to finish for Friday (In 2 days).

Then a thought comes to mind.
I won't have to do this if I'm dead! I obviously can't be a hero. I mean even ass might said it, a hero needs a quirk, and maybe Bakugou is right. Maybe I will get a quirk in my next life!

I look at the folder full of different people's homework then back at my blank notebook.

Well if I'm going to do it, I should make sure to plan it with detail.

So time?

Tomorrow after school when everyone is heading home so I can traumatise as much people as I can.

How?

Off of the school roof like Bakugou said!!

So now the letters....

I should probably write a will and shit , also a letter apologising to my mum. The rest of the letters need to inflict the MOST PAIN onto everyone who hurt me!

And on that note, I head to bed

~time skip~

I wake up and see that my mum decided to lie in today. I put the letters into my bag and head to school with a skip in my step. I'm going to die today!!!

Bakugou: oi Deku why do you look so happy?

Me: oh nothing bakugou, someone just gave me some really good advice.

He looks at me in shock as I skip away.

Bakugou pov:
Did Deku just call me bakugou?! Does he think he's better than me?! And why did he look so happy?!!!!!
After what I said yesterday, I was sure he would give up on being a hero! But here he is, happier than ever! So fucking annoying! But.... Calling me bakugou? That's new. He hasn't called me bakugou since we were 3 (before they got their quirks or came up with nicknames). Ugh I'll make him pay for that!

Izuku's pov:
During class all I can feel is the angry glare of bakugou burning my skull. Why is he staring at me?!
Did he get what I meant??? When I said i got some advice, I meant the advice to swan dive! Did he notice? Nah..... he's too dumb for that. All he has is anger. He's probably mad that I am happy. But how could I not be? I was dying today!! That should be enough for anyone to smile!

~time skip after school~

Still Izuku pov:

I grab my bag as fast as I can and dash to the roof. I can't have bakugou keep me behind else I won't be able to traumatise some people! Especially him Bakugou and his goons.

I open the roof door and check if anything is there; no one. I sit for 10-15 minutes until it dies down a bit. I don't want to land on someone lol. But don't worry, I know bakugou is still at school ;)
He always leaves something behind and has to go back and grab it .

I set my bright yellow bag down and begin to take off my shoes. I head to the edge of the roof as wind blows through my thing green hair. I here bakugou shout in the shoe lockers. Great he'll be out soon!
I slowly lean forward and let the wind catch me.

This is surprisingly soothing.

~646 words~