Chapter 10

Izuku pov again lol:
I feel someone shake me awake and I immediately jump.

???: oh uh sorry it's just the exam is starting in 20 minutes..

Me: oh okay thank you!

???: n-no problem

They turn to leave.

Me: oh wait! Do you know where to go?

???: oh yes, just follow me.

They lead me to a hall with lots of people set into groups. Someone at the doors asks us our names. They say their name is Kyoka Jiro. Hm nice name. I then tell the lady my name and she puts me into a group of people. After everyone was in their groups a member of staff  lead us to a massive gate.

I look around and see a blue haired guy babbling on about something to someone. It sounded like they were telling them off? Uhm maybe I should see what's going on...

Me: uhh sorry but what's going on here?

Blue haired guy: ugh another weak person!

Me: h-huh?

Blue haired guy: look these exams aren't a joke! If you can't take them seriously then leave!

I drop my head down and fake sniffle.

Me: I-I'm so sorry sir.... I really didn't mean to offend you...

Blue haired guy: u-uh...it's oka-

I look up and smile.

Me: but I honestly think discriminating against people based on how strong they "look" it's very hero like at all.

He stares at me shocked.

Me: I seriously don't want to offend you, but learn some manners please, okay?

He scoffs and turns, walking away.

Lol that was kinda funny.

Speaker: GO!!

No one moved but I know that trick. I immediately dash in, to get ahead. There are no countdowns in real fights. The speaker repeats the same thing and everyone else runs in.

I find quite a few 2 and 3 pointers. As everyone is behind, I can get the goodones! I manoeuvre around a robot to the back of their heads, where the wires are. I rip out the wires and the robot falls down. Perfect! I keep doing this. I do all kinds of flips and jumps and spins. Eventually, I have around 75 points which is plenty enough to pass probably.

Suddenly I hear loud thuds followed by screams. I immediately run to the noise to find the 0 pointer! It's massive!!! Everyone is running away of course, I mean it's 0 points! I begin to turn to leave, when I hear someone call for help. Turn back to see a girl stuck under some rubble. I have to help her! But how? Wait her quirk! She helped me this morning! I think it has something to do with making people float.. OH!! I have the perfect plan!

I run to the girl and reach my hand out to her.

Me: sorry if this is weird, but can you use your quirk on me? I need to get on the back on its head.

She nods and touches my hand. I begin to float.

Me: perfect!

I float up to the robot and get to the back of the head. I find the correct wire and cut it, the robot falls back and lands with a Big Bang.

???: I can't hold you up for much longer!!!

Me: it's okay!!! You can drop me!!!! I'll land!

She hesitates but eventually follows the instruction. I begin to drop. Lol reminds me of the time I tried to kill my- oh yeah the landing! Oh wait I can't die lol.

I splat on the ground and everyone screams and some people cry. Bro chill I don't even know you-

I sit up . That was too easy. Everyone stares in complete shock and the brown haired girls runs to me crying.

??: omg are you okay?! You fell from super high!   That hight should have killed you?

Me: nahh it's okay I have an immortality quirk !

??: WOW!!! That's so cool!!!! But what about your wounds?

Me: oh yeah forgot about that!

I begin to heal all of my wounds and the girl watches as my legs that were bending the wrong way, slowly bend back into shape.

??: holy crap! That's some mega healing abilities you have there!!!

Me: than-

Speaker: TIMES UP!! PLEASE EXIT THE EXAMINATION AREA!!

Me: oh I completely forgot about that.

??: well thanks for saving me... good luck! I hope we both manage to get in ua!

Me: yeah me too..  bye!

??: bye!!

And with that, I head home! That was a very eventful day!

~752 words~

A/N sorry my writing isn't very good! But I'll try to improve! Also thank you for reading! I really appreciate it!!