An Eventful Day // Club Tours

Like the banner? It's just gonna get worse.

'Thoughts'

"Dialogue"

*Calls, amongst others.*

—————————————————————
Honami's Chance
Chapter II
.
—————————————————————

April 3rd

It was a foggy, but sunny early morning in Tokyo, the birds were chirping, and the weather couldn't get colder. Though, it would eventually warm up in the daytime.

Although it was around 5:00 AM at the time, Kiyotaka Ayanokōji already finds himself awake, an awfully early time for a high school student to wake up. But also a very good time to wake up, getting your day started this early was nothing but beneficial for your health.

"Yawwwnnn..."

His bedhead seemed to have a great effect on him, considering his hair was longer than most boys his age. He looked like a mess. Though, he didn't seem to care about it.

As he got up, he put his slides on, which were conveniently placed next to his bed, and opened the window next to his bed.

He was hit with a strong, yet gentle cold breeze from the early morning. It felt nostalgic in a way, and that was coming from someone who grew up in a place with no sunlight.

'I guess it isn't so bad to do this every now and then.' - For a bit, he sat there, just admiring the view.

It was day 2 of this school year. He could honestly say it wasn't so bad, he made a couple of friends on the first day, so he was glad this chapter of his life wouldn't be as lonely as he initially thought.

After that, he went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and take a quick shower. And of course, doing morning exercise. It was a mix of stretching, Jumping-Jacks, Push-Ups, Curl-Ups, you get the idea.

After which, it was around 6:30. An hour of exercise seemed a little extreme, but to him, it seemed to err on the side of less time into exercise. So for the rest of the time till school started, he decided to quietly read a book before heading out.

The start of school

Being the one Kiyotaka is, even you would know that he could never see himself walking to school with others. Sure, he has a couple of friends now. But not enough to walk with others to school.

Usually, walking with others, or just another person was a tradition meant for couples. He couldn't relate, at least not yet.

Though, every now and then, the thought of having a lover would cross his mind. Truth be told, having a lover seemed foreign to him. He wasn't sure how to get one.

'While having a lover does have its benefits, is it really worth the time?' - He thought as he continued walking to school.

Even then, he still prioritized winning over most things. Perhaps acquiring a lover would impede on his chances of victory.

Even so... a lover wouldn't be so bad.

...

As Kiyotaka continued walking, he was stopped by someone in particular. His nose was invaded by a rather delightful critus scent.

"Oh, it's Ayanokōji!" - A feminine voice said, Kiyotaka looked to where the voice came from - "Good Morning!"

"Ichinose, huh?" - He said with his usual tone - "Good Morning"