Chapter 1: Look out

You had been in the Foot Clan ever sense you were 9 years old. Sense you were so young you couldn't get a job, and you were all alone on the streets of New York, so the Foot Clan was your last resort. Over time, you started to be as ruthless as everyone else there. You felt as if the world had given you nothing but bad. You have never been shown a single bit of kindness all throughout your life.

One day, you had to be the lookout for your sensei's at a garden so they could get a piece of The Dark Armor and raise The Shreddar. While you were looking out, you realized there was another piece that they hadn't seen yet. You were about to go tell your sensei's when the turtles showed up and started fighting all of the Foot soldiers. You figured you would tell them the news after the fight.

You were heading towards one of the turtles when a ground keeper came out of nowhere and started fighting you with a rake. He was surprisingly good at fighting for a grounds keeper. Then suddenly another one came at you with a lawn mower, and he pushed you over multiple times.

About five minutes and 10 grounds keepers later, you heard a grounds keeper yelling, "Come on, Jewel, stay with me."

Then you turned to see Baron Draxum leading a bunch of oozescetoze straight to that man. Eventually, one of them started injecting the ooze into him, and he turned into a huge flower mutant. And just when you thought it couldn't get worse, he started shooting some itchy stuff that smelt terrible.

You tried your best to avoid getting any on you, but within minutes, you were completely covered in this goo. You feel like you could barely breathe without gaging. It was so disgusting.

Just then, your boss ordered everyone to leave. You were relieved. You hated this so much. 

You thought to yourself, "I'll just come here tomorrow to get the peice of the dark armor. That way, there won't be anyone to get in the way."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mikey's POV

We finally got back to the lair and me and my brothers decided to go ahead and take showers and get ready for bed. When I was ready for bed I remembered that I saw some really pretty flowers over in the green house. So I went over to Raph's room to see if I could go over there again tomorrow night and sketch the flowers I saw. 

I knocked on the door once I got there. Then I heard him say, "Come in" Through the door. I opened the door and closed it behind myself.

"What's up, Mikey?" 

"I was wondering if I could go back to the greenhouse, to go sketch some of the flowers I saw there. Some of them were really pretty!" I said

"Are you going to go by yourself?" He said 

"Well yeah I was hoping so."

"I don't know Mikey you could easily get caught."

Just then me and Raph heard the door open. Both of us looked over to see leo standing by the door in his pajamas. "Not this conversation again. You should let him go Raph." He said.

"What leo-"

"Nuh uh ah. I'm his older brother too and I say he should get to go."

"Yeah, but I'm older than you and I say that you don't get to say that Mikey gets to go alone."

"Donnie back me up here" Donnie then pokes his head out the door.

"Yeah, yeah whatever leo said is probably right."

"Ha!" Leo said pointing at Raph. 

"See me and Donnie both say he can go and if you add both of our ages together we are older than you."

"I mean technically that wrong-"

"Donnie hush I was just winning the argument." Leo said shoving a finger in Donnie's face in order to shut him up.

"Fine Mikey can go to the greenhouse tomorrow, but I'm only saying that because I'm tired and I don't want to argue with you for the next 2 hours." Raph said looking defeated.

"Yeah, baby!" I said putting a fist up in the air.

"Thanks Raph!" I said giving him a quick hug and then headed toward the door with Donnie and Leo.

"Your welcome Mikey, now go to bed leave me alone." He said tiredly, laying down in bed and closing is eyes.

I then carefully closed the door so it didn't make a loud noise a d said goodnight to Donnie and Leo giving them hugs and heading to my room to got to bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

754 words 

I'm sorry this is so short I haven't written a story before but I wanted to give it a try.

Thanks for reading!