Chapter 9: Snow Day! Hooray!

You woke up in Mikey's hammock. Your face was smooshed against his plastron. You opened your eyes to see him on his phone. Once you moved little he looked up and noticed you were awake and smiled.

"Good morning, Honeybee." He said. You hummed back good morning in response, causing Mikey to chuckle. 

"I was texting my bros, apparently it's snowing today. You think your up for some winter fun?!" He said smiling. "It'll give you time to bond with my brothers, and you can meet my other human friend, April!"

"Sure, I'm down if you are." You said getting up off his plastron and wiping your eyes. You let out a yawn as you stretched. 

"I have some winter clothes for you so you can stay warm while we're out there."

You looked over to your mattress to see your outfit laying on the blankets.

(Pick whichever outfit you prefer

(Pick whichever outfit you prefer.)

You went ahead and picked up the clothes. And headed to the bathroom to change. When you got out you saw everyone was all ready in here outfits. You saw someone else there too. There was a girl there with a strange looking pet.

The pet looked at you and suddenly disappeared from the girls arms. Then it reappeared in your arms, smuggling into your chest. It's was so cute and you could help but let out an awe. April looked over at you. Then she started walking over to you.

"I see he likes you! He doesn't really warm up to people that much. Of course he doesn't really see other people so that might be why. Names April" He said holding out her hand for you to shake. 

"Y/N" You said shaking her hand.

"So this is the infamous, Y/N I've heard so much about! Mikey never stops talking about you."

You giggled a little. You never thought he would talk about you. But just hearing that he does makes you all warm and fuzzy inside. You can't help but smile like a dork.

"Hey we're about leave!" Leo shouted across the room. 

"Alright" April responded as you nodded. You both headed to the turtle tank, sitting in the seats in the front, Mayhem still in your arms. You were excited. You never really had a snow day before. Sure you've been in the snow before, but you never had warm enough clothes to actually play in it.

The entire time you would try your best to stay warm and avoid the snow. While you were lost in your thoughts, Mikey suddenly grabbed your attention.

"Hey, earth to Y/N. Your off in la-la-land." He said waving a hand in front of your face.

"Sorry what were you saying?" You asked as you blinked back into reality.

"I asked what your favorite thing to do in the snow is." He said. You quickly came up with a lie. God you hated lying to Mikey, but you couldn't tell him you have been living in the streets your entire life, barely making it by.

"Oh um, I guess making a snowman or snowball fights." You said with a fake smile on your face.

"Oh ok cool! We can totally do that for you!" Then that smile turned to a real one. It's so nice that Mikey tried to make sure you were included and got to do what you wanted to do too. Just then the turtle tank stopped and you guys were there. Everyone jumped out excited to go.

Mikey held your hand as he led you out of the turtle tank to goo have some winter fun. Then everyone got the idea to build a snowman of Jupiter Jim. You had no idea who that was but you just went along with it. 

Everyone started singing and having a good time. It made you really happy. And you loved Mikey's singing so much. It was going to be stuck inside you head all day!

Just then you realized everyone was fighting over different movies and such. You loved how the argument slowly built up and so did the anger. The entire fight you were thinking stuff like "Ohhhhhh" and "oh what's he gonna do now?!" 

The whole argument was stupid and made you laugh. "I don't know why they can't just see that everyone has there own opinions and it's watching the movie as a family it what makes it special or whatever, but it's not my argument." You thought to yourself.

"Hey! Starlight! We're going to have a snowball fight! Who's team are you on?!" Mikey yelled.

"I'll be on yours!" You said, giving a thumbs up.

You made a small snowball. It was a little misshapen, but it was pretty good. Then you threw it at April.

"Ah I've been hit!" April said dramatically falling in the snow making you giggle. You made yourself a little fortress out of snow for the boys and started making snowballs. Just then everyone said there having a hot cocoa brake. 

You sat down in the snow as Leo handed you hot cocoa. Just then you looked up and saw Mikey pulumenting from the sky. Then he hit the snow, causing it to fly everywhere.

"Snow Day! Hooray, baby!" He said dusting some snow off of him. Then he took some cocoa and sat down next to you. 

"Having fun, Love?" He said happily. 

"Yeah, this is great!" You said with a huge dorky smile on your face. 

"How bought we continue that snowball fight?" Leo said with a snowball in his hand aiming at Donnie's head. Then he threw it at him.

"Hey that's not fair!" He said as everybody ran away. You rush everyone to the fort you made. 

"Nice thinking Y/N!" Raph said getting behind the barrier. You smiled at the comment. Your happy everyone was warming up to you. Just then you all heard some kind of scream.

"Did anyone else hear like a really sick bird or something?" Leo said. Just then everyone saw a huge polar bear like thing. You had no idea what was going on. 

"Awe this guy!" Donnie said annoyed. Just then Raph came up to him and asked for an autograph. He was really excited to see this guy for some reason. 

"This happened every time." Donnie whispered to you. Then you saw the bear thing was about to punch him, but he ended up going threw him. Was he also a ghost? You wondered.

Everyone was trying to attack him but he kept turning into a ghost. Just then everyone got an idea to go to freeze him. Leo use his portal to soak him in water while Donnie froze him. 

Everyone discided to use him as a statue and they couldn't dicide what flag to put up. Then everyone got the idea to put there scarfs up. 

It was official it was the best snow day ever.

----------------------------------------------

1165 words 

Thank you for reading!

Constructive criticism is always appreciated!