Chapter 15: Battle Nexus Champion

3rd person POV

3 years ago...

You have been working with the Foot Clan for some time now. The Foot Clan needed extra money in the budget after buying the Foot Shack and Big Mama was looking for some extra help  over in the Battle Nexus.

Your sensei's decided it would be best to deploy some of their recruits there for a couple of months. And one of those recruits were you. 

You walked into the hotel. You weren't thrilled about the whole thing, but you were going to make more money and it was a nice place. You saw some other recruits waiting on the lobby so you joined them on the couch. Big Mama walked out into the room with a couple of bell hops with her. 

"Good morning, my fabulous recruits! My bell hops are going to show you which area of the arena you shall be working in! Now let's not waist time let's get going!" She said. Multiple bell hops went to recruits, but nobody went to you.

You were a little confused why a hell hop didn't show you where you're going to be working. Then you looked in front of you and Big Mama was still standing there.

"Now Y/n is it? You have a special job in the arena. Come on let's not be hasty." She said, signaling you to come with her. You followed her into an elevator.

"Now how long have you been in the Foot Clan, Mx. Y/n?" She asked, curiously.

"Ever since I was about 9." You said a little confused why she asked.

"Oh wonderful. Your sensei's said you and a lot of experience. That's just what I'm looking for." She said happily, putting her hands together. Then the elevator stopped and the door opened. You both stepped out. 

"What exactly is the job?" You said curiously.

"Oh what a marvelous question, N/n! You'll be a Battle Nexus fighter or if you have as much training as you say you do,  a Battle Nexus Champion!" She said happily.

"Wait like fighting beasts and monsters that are like 50 times my size!" You said a little nervous.

"Well when you put it like that it sounds bad, but I promise it'll be fun! All of my fighters are so happy here! And it pays way better than the other jobs. Just sign this contract." She said holding this huge contact with a lot of words that you didn't really want to read. 

You thought that it might be a trick, but she seemed pretty nice and you really needed the money. She gave you a pen and you took it. You signed that paper and it magically disappeared. 

"Great now that that's over with you'll just have to wait until I it's time for you to fight." She said pushing you into a room.

"Wait aren't you gonna tell me anything about how to beat this guy?!" You said, but she closed the door in your face. You looked around. You were in an empty room. You tried to open the door, but it was locked. 

There was a little window on each of the doors you looked through it into the other cells to see other yokias. They all looked miserable. Some we just sitting on the floor and others were chained to walls. You gulped nervously. All there was to do was wait.

After a while you heard the door unlock and Big Mama was standing there with two huge bell hops behind her. 

"Come along, Y/n. We must get you ready. You start in 5 minutes." She said as she walked off. You followed her, but her bell hops were standing right behind you. You wondered why she needed the bell hops.

"How exactly am I supposed to win?" You said a little scared.

"Well it pretty easy, Mx. Y/n. You either win or die." She said it a surprisingly optimistic tone.

"Wait die?! I can't do this." You said as you turned around to leave, but the guards stopped you and grabbed your arms. Moving you to face Big Mama.

"If you don't like the idea how about we make a deal? If you beat him, I'll let you go. But if you lose and I have to end the game before that thing crushes you. You'll work here full time until I find that your no longer useful." She said putting out her hand.

"Do we have a deal?" 

"Deal!" You said take her hand and shaking it, but little did you know that you would regret that.

You entered the arena. There was this huge octopus like mutant you had to fight. He started flinging his tentacles at you, but you dodged them. You jumped on one of them and made you way to his face.

You jumped up and kicked him in the eye. Making him wince in pain. After a while of fight you managed to pin him down. Everyone cheered for you as you left the arena. Big Mama was already waiting for you when you entered the dressing room.

"I see that you have defeated him."

"Mhm now I'll be on my way." You said as two bell hops appeared out of the shadows.

"Oh I don't think so. You see I altered the terms at the last second. I do that a lot. You signed a contract. I don't need you to be a Battle Nexus Champion. I was just seeing what you are capable of. The contract you signed was for you to be an assassin." She said with an evil smirk on her face.

"An assassin?!" You said surprised.

"Well yes, you see there are people who have tried to ruin my plans for my hotel and now they'll pay. And don't even think about pretending they got away. I know what your capable of." She said, as the bell hops brought you back to that room you were in before.

----------------------------------------

For 2 years you have been her assistant. Taking care of anyone she said did her wrong.

 Taking care of anyone she said did her wrong

Chose which uniform you want

After 2 years you managed to escape Big Mama and return to the Foot Clan. Little did you know that she was going to ask you to take care of 4 certain turtles, to be unnamed, that night. 

-------------------------------------

1072 words

Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed it.

Constructive criticism is always appreciated.

Have a great day! Ye! 💜