Chapter 17: Todd Scouts

3rd person POV

You were watching the boys as they were truing to get out of an oversized Chinese finger trap. You didn't know why they were in it or trying to get out, but it was fun to watch. Then Donnie pulled out a hand and reached for his phone.

"Wait what are you doing?" Splinter said a little confused.

"I'm researching a way to get us out." He said. "Found it! We just need to push forward to trigger the release and vela!" He said as he pushed Raph forward and they all fell to the ground. 

"What was that your supposed to find a way out yourselves!" Splinter said yelling at them.

"We did with our phones." Mikey said waving his phone at him.

"What if you don't have your phones!"

"WHO TOOK OUR PHONES!" Leo said yelling at Splinter.

"No one they just- they just stopped working."

"What's the point of even living then!" Mikey said and you came over to hug him. 

"THAT'S IT WE ARE GOING TO THE WOODS!!!" Splinter yelled at the boys.

"The what?" Donnie said.

----------------------------------------------------

You all arrived in the middle of nowhere. Everyone was still on their phones. Infact the entire car ride they were on their phones. You tried to talk to Mikey but he was on his phone the entire time. Maybe this wouldn't be the end of the world for him. 

Splinter tried to take the boys phones away from them, but Leo just portaled them back to them. Then Splinter took the boys weapons too. 

"You will come back better ninjas or not at all!" Splinter said, driving off. Sometimes you forgot they were even ninjas. Donnie, Mikey and Leo all tried to catch up to Splinter, but he was too far.

"Relax, Mikey. Your going to be fine, chill." You said putting your hand on his shoulder.

"Welcome to Todd Scouts! Where fun meets wilderness survival!" Todd said, happily.

"I'm gonna die." Mikey said. You looked over to Donnie. He looked like panic attack. Then you looked over to Leo and he was already half asleep. Then Raph and he looked so done. You Linda excited to see how this was going to go.

First they were all trying to find food. Raph chose a rock, Donnie chose a twig and Leo chose Donnie. Mikey found some berries, but they were obviously poisonous. He pointed to them and Todd yelled at him.

"DON'T EAT THAT! THOSE ARE NO NO BERRIES! Don't forget! Hehehe." Todd said patting him on the head. He clearly wasn't expecting that. He want over to you for comfort and hugged you. You patted him on the head and chuckled a little bit.

It was kinda funny watching them fail at this. You kinda had experience doing all this survival stuff, sice you lived on the streets with little money. As much as you hated it, it was still funny to watch them do survival training.

The boys did several tasked and completely failed at all of them. You all were sitting by a campfire. You looked around and you couldn't find Donnie. Then while Todd was distracted you heard someone whisper. You looked around to see Donnie in a tree and he looked at little deranged, not gonna lie. The rest of  the boys teared to him.

"I have something to show you, but you have to ditch Todd." He said.

"What were not gonna ditch him. Eventually him he'll get to the good stuff." Raph said. Then he turned around to see Todd doing different animal calls. Then he turned over to Leo who had a smug look on his face.

"On it." He said, walking over to Todd.

"Hey Todd. We have been learning a lot of stuff and we were wondering if we could do some stuff alone." He said. Todd was basically crying. 

"Wonderful! Go be a Todd." He said putting a hand on Leo's shoulder. Then Leo gave the thumbs up and you all left. You held Mikey's hand as Donnie lead all of you too his tree house. You all walked up to see a curtain made of leaves.

"Behold Donnie town!" He said moving the curtain and revealing the tree house. You were in shock. It looked so cool! You all ran over to see the treehouse. There was a tv and a hot tub and there were beaver and squirrels everywhere! You decided to watch some tv (which was just a window). 

"Man I love this show. Everyone shut up this is the good part!!!" You said watching the window.

"Man I so glad we ditched Todd." Donnie said before he was interrupted.

"You guys ditched me!" Everyone turned to Todd, surprised.

"Well I guess you all have advanced passed survival training. I guess you won't need my lemonade especial. And it's made with extra love!!!" He said letting the lemonade down and running off.

"Guys I can't believe we ditched him I feel terrible!" You said as Leo put a hand on your shoulder.

"Relax, n/n. We didn't do anything wrong. We just need to explain to him that it's not him we don't like, it's just EVERYTHING HE STANDA FOR!!!" Leo said. 

"Hey what are those guys doing with Todd?" Donnie said pointing down. You all saw some guys kidnap Todd.

"Oh no he's been Todd-napped!" Mikey said. Everyone agreed that you all needed to go save him. You all got into your Todd Scout outfits. (Btw you all looked ridiculous.)

"Okay. Shut it down boys!" Donnie said all the beavers looked at each other and squeaker something. Then the entire treehouse blew up. It was fun to watch. 

"Let's go save Todd!" You said and everyone left to go find him. You all followed the trail they left from their car and headed to their shelter. Once you all arrived Donnie, Leo and Raph all set rope traps, while you and Mikey picked some no-no berries. Once some of the dentists got stuck in the trap it was time for faze two.

"Watch and see why their called no-no berries!" Mikey said as you and him shot the berries at the dentist and they ran away. Once you were done you all went over to to the tent to find Todd once you did you untied him.

"Oh Todd you look terrible." Leo said untieing him. 

"Look Todd I'm so sorry MY BROTHERS said all those terrible things about you and again it was then and not me." Donnie said. Then the dentist showed up and every ran.

"Their shooting numbing darts at us!" You said. You were getting hit by the numbing darts and fell down. Mikey picked you up, but he got hit again. The Todd pick everyone up.

"A Todd Scout never leaves another Todd behind." Todd said running away. He ran into a cave and you all rested. Then Todd quickly got the lemonade from Mikey and drank it. Then his hair became really pointy and his eyes turned really glowy and you were just confused.

Todd sent a bunch of animals to attack all the dentists and they ran away. The numbing darts wore off and you all hugged Todd.

"We love being a Todd scout!" You said happily.

"I wanna learn how to cut rope with my teeth!" Raph said happily. Then you all continued to hug and learned more things about the woods.

--------------------------------------------------

1304 words

Sorry the ending was kinda bad I was to lazy to put into much detail.

Thank you for reading! Constructive criticism is always appreciated!

Have a great day! Ye! 🧡