1- Extreme Aggressor

The team was called in on a case in Seattle. Four women have disappeared from the face of the earth in four months.

"They're calling him,"the Seattle strangler" four victims in four months. He keeps them alive 7 days, uh- the handle serves the crank." Spencer told Agent Gideon.

"Allowing them to control the way of suffocation," Agent Gideon said. "Seattle hit a wall?"

"Physical evidence is non- existent. There's no tangible leads."

"Another girl is missing." Agent Gideon said, walking towards a wooden door.

"You're going to be with us in seattle A-S-A-P." A dark-haired agent said.

"23 year old Heather Woodland." Another agent said from behind the dark- haired man, handing Gideon a picture of a red-haired woman.

"Before she left for lunch, she downloaded an email with a time delayed virus attached. The killers virus wiped the hard drive and left this on the screen, " the dark- haired man said, handing a picture to Agent Gideon.

"For heaven's sake, catch me before I kill more. I can not control myself." Agent Gideon said, reading off the photograph.

"He never keeps them for more than 7 days, which means we have fewer than 36 hours to find her." The dark-haired agent said.

"They want you back in the sattle." The man behind the dark-haired agent said. "You ready?" He asked agent Gideon.

"Looks like medical leave is over, boss." Spencer chimed in.

"You sure they want me?" Agent Gideon asked.

"The order came from the director." The dark- haired man said.

"Then we better get started."

"The unidentified subject is white and in his late 20s. He's someone you wouldn't notice at first. He's someone who would blend in, in any crowd. Violent nature in the crime suggests any previous criminal record, petty crimes, or maybe auto-theft. We've classified him as an organized killer, careful, psychopathic, as supposed to be physcotic. He follows the news, has good hygiene, and is smart. Since he's smart, any physical evidence you find is any evidence he wants you to find. He's mobile, car in any good condition. Our guess jeep Cherokee, tinted windows. Murders always inlove rapes. But rapes without penetration is a form of pinkarism, and that tells us he's sexually inadequate. Psychiatric ivalutation will show a history of erm- paranoia from childhood trauma. Death of a parent or family member. Now, he feels persecuted and watched. Part of it gives him a sense of power. Organized killers have a fascination with law enforcement. They will inject themselves into the investigation, and they will even come forward as witnesses to see just how much the police really know. That makes them feel powerful in control. Which is also why I think, in fact, I know. We have already interviewed him." Agent Gideon said, giving the profile to the team of officers and agents in the room.

Hours passed, and they finally found the suspect, but the only way to get him safely without hurting his family. Is to lore him out of the house.

The only person who could do that. Is  Elle Greenaway, and expery in sexual offense cases.

She had an interest in joining the FBI Behavioral Anylast Unit. Always has, and always will. She saw the offer of the team of BAU profiles gave her as an opportunity to show that she is a great asset to the team. That she will fit right in.

"Yes, of course. I'd love to do it." Greenaway told Agent Morgan.

"You'll be giving clothes and be told what to do."

And just like that, someone walked in the locker room with clothes she's supposed to wear.

It was a white puffy jacket with fur on the hood. It had a lot of pockets, and her shirt was a pink button-up. Her pants were brown. Her shoes were these black boots.