08: Evil smile

You Xiaoye arrived at Da Xie Chong's house very early today. You Xiaoye had already arrived before even the celestial masters watching outside the door clocked in for work.

You Xiaoye knocked on the door of Da Xie Chong's house with ease, and after a while, the door opened in response.

Da Xie Chong still looked like that, from top to bottom was tightly shrouded in black mist. I don't know if it's You Xiaoye's illusion, but he always feels that the face of the big evil is a little paler today.

The desktop where flowers should have been placed was empty, even the vase was gone.

Seeing this, You Xiaoye tilted his head, the little wild flower's vitality is still very strong, it shouldn't die after only one day, right?

Could it be that the big evil moved the vase to the upstairs room to admire it nearby, he thought.

"You came earlier today than before." The man rested his fingers on the sofa, explaining the facts lightly.

You Xiaoye nodded his head, "I was afraid of delaying your rest, so I came here earlier today. If you think this time is suitable, I will come here at this time all the time in the future."

The man drooped his slender eyelashes, and his eyes fell on the wound on the skirt of the little evil spirit that was almost healed. After a while, his thin lips uttered a monotonous syllable: "En."

The little evil spirit floating in mid-air nodded his head seriously: "Okay, I will remember it, and I promise that I will never be late to cause trouble for you in the future!"

As You Xiaoye said, he took out the beautifully packaged chocolate with a blue ribbon and bow tied on the gold-plated paper bag from behind the small black umbrella, and a small ball of pink appeared on his little face, "Sir, this is the chocolate I prepared for you, the chocolate I told you about yesterday."

Looking at the powder cloud on the little evil spirit's face and the beautifully packaged chocolate that Xiaoyuan held in his hand, the man frowned silently, the corners of his lips were slightly drawn down, his complexion was like a cloud that was about to rain.

Realizing that the man misunderstood, You Xiaoye hastily explained: "I bought the chocolate with my savings during my lifetime, it was definitely not stolen, don't worry!"

Da Xie Chong's face paled slightly, and then he frowned again.

Hearing the voice of the little evil spirit, he should be at most seventeen or eighteen years old. It is when children of this era go to high school and college. How can he have savings at such a young age?

Has it been working for a while?

And... How did the little evil spirit who obeyed the law even after death become an evil spirit?

In Da Xie Chong's impression, evil spirits have always been cannibalistic, cruel and bloodthirsty existences.

They were not good people when they were human beings, and they became even worse when they died without legal constraints, devouring human souls as easily as possible.

The little evil spirit is clumsy, he only collects bits and pieces of emotions to eat, no matter how you look at him, he doesn't look like an evil spirit.

Fog shrouded the man's heart, but he didn't ask anything.

His relationship with the little evil spirit is nothing more than the relationship between him and being eaten, just like he and the stray cat who lived on the back mountain many years ago.