34: The Messenger Evil Spirit

Ning Chong had never had the experience of getting along with people of You Xiaoye's age before, but he didn't feel that there was any insurmountable gap between himself and the little evil spirit until this moment.

Ning Chong really can't keep up with the brain circuit of the little evil spirit. What kind of brain is it that makes him feel that he has offspring.

So... do you feel lost about it?

Ning Chong's frowning brows slightly relaxed, his thin lips parted slightly, and his tone softened: "I have never been in love with anyone in my life, so how can I have offspring."

Doudou's eyes were covered with mist, and the little evil spirit stared blankly at Ning Chong's handsome face that couldn't be seen as a joke for a few seconds, then blinked, his small black mouth gradually opened wide enough to hold an egg: "... huh?"

Emotional evil is born calm and doesn't take that kind of external affairs seriously?

Fortunately, he still made up his mind hard, and even cried himself aggrieved.

You Xiaoye instantly felt that he was a big fool, the kind of 24k pure gold.

Looking at the little evil spirit who seemed at a loss even with his two little round hands, Ning Chong said: "To me, you are the only one who can be called a junior, so in future classes..."

You Xiaoye was recognized by the "only descendant" of the great evil spirit, and his whole spirit was floating for a while, as if his whole body was filled with colorful candies, turning into a honey jar.

Although Da Xie Chong only admitted his status as a junior, and he was very satisfied with the gentle little evil spirit who had never received anything from his "family". He really liked staying with Da Xie Chong and Ning Xiaoxue.

This is what a real family should look like. It is mutual giving to each other, rather than one party counting on the other to live and planning to get something from the other.

This is the kind of family that You Xiaoye wanted and envied the most when he was alive.

Before Ning Chong could finish the rest, the little evil spirit raised his little round hand. The whole spirit seemed to be in a garden, with a flower-like smile on his face: "Got it, I will definitely listen carefully in class from now on!"

To make the time that the evil spirit spends on himself worthwhile!

Seeing the smile on You Xiaoye's face again, Ning Chong's heart that was tight just now was slightly relaxed.

The two tacitly agreed that neither of them took the initiative to mention the trigger of the incident - the accidental kiss in the morning.

Lying on the sofa for a few seconds, You Xiaoye remembered that she hadn't paid the tuition fee to Da Xiechong today, and hurriedly floated in front of Da Xiechong who was sitting on the sofa. Xiaoyuan poked Ning Chong's pale fingertips lightly, reminding Da Xiechong to collect the money: "Sir, today's tuition..."

Before the little evil spirit could finish speaking, Ning Chong spread his pale palms.

The little evil spirit consciously floated down on his palm.

Ning Chong's palm was like a piece of cold ice jade that had been carefully carved. As soon as You Xiaoye fell into his palm, he shivered slightly from the cold.

The little evil spirit thought, obviously he made a hot pot for the big evil, but he always seems to forget about the hot pot, and his body is still cold.

Feeling the big evil spirit's icy fingers wrapping around him, You Xiaoye shuddered again from the cold. Fortunately, the little evil spirit with a hot pot in his body exuded heat from the inside out, and quickly warmed the big evil spirit's cold fingers.