67: Adoptive parents and family

Shen Qing and Shen Zhu'an looked at each other with anger on their faces. The two were familiar with Lu Qianrou's temper, and immediately decided to give her a vaccination first.

"Xiaorou, you will probably be very angry when you find out about this, but killing people is illegal, we can't break the law." Shen Zhu'an seriously explained the key points to Lu Qianrou.

Lu Qianrou didn't know what to do, she was eager to know what happened, she nodded kindly: "Don't worry, just tell me, I can handle it."

Lu Qianrou's guarantee was very firm, Shen Qing also sent a copy of the folder to Lu Qianrou under Shen Zhu'an's signal.

At first, Lu Qianrou didn't know what was in this folder, but felt that there was something to say directly, why did she need to make a folder, but just after reading a few pages, strong anger immediately filled Lu Qianrou's heart, She also realized why her husband and daughter didn't speak up.

Just looking at these cold and blunt words, she felt that she was going to die of anger. If someone asked her to repeat it again, her lungs would explode.

Anger prompted Lu Qianrou to browse through the folder quickly, and finally couldn't help it when she saw the full stop on the last page, and suddenly grabbed the mahogany sword from Shen Qing's hand.

Although she has not practiced systematically, she has filmed martial arts scenes in the entertainment circle these years. For the sake of shooting effects, she has always practiced for real, so the movement of grabbing the sword from her daughter is extremely neat.

No, you can't kill...

Murder is illegal... I can't bear it at all!

"Fuck his whole family, the whole family dares to bully my son like this, think I, Lu Qianrou, can't do it, right? I'm going to chop them up now!" Lu Qianrou looked like an enraged lioness, her hair standing on end with sharp hair Tooth, very angry at seeing the child being hurt.

The beautiful woman with big waves and high heels said that, she actually took out her mobile phone to call a car and walked out, as if she was going to kill someone with a knife.

Seeing that Lu Qianrou really rushed out, Shen Qing and Shen Zhu'an, who had expected this scene, hurried forward to stop him, lest Ms. Lu, who was too angry, really do something irreversible.

Lu Qianrou was blocked by the two of them together, but the curses never stopped, she didn't see the intellectual gentleness in her screen image at all, and every cell in her body was written with anger.

But the Shen family's father and daughter had obviously accepted the eccentricity, so it could be seen that this temper was Lu Qianrou's truest temper.

Just when Ms. Lu Qianrou tried to rush out from the obstruction of the two practitioners, and she almost succeeded, Shen Zhuan had a quick wit: "Xiaorou... Xingxing is still sleeping, it would be bad if he wakes him up." gone."

Hearing this, Lu Qianrou's cursing voice suddenly dropped an octave, and at the same time, she also controlled the strength of her high heels on the floor tiles.

It's just that although she calmed down, the anger on her face was not less.

Lu Qianrou, who seemed to have a hot temper, was the only one in the family who suffered from psychological problems because of You Xiaoye's disappearance, and it was so serious that she had to rest and adjust for several years before getting better.

Now that she knew that she was afraid of melting in her mouth, and the baby in her hands was afraid of getting hot, how could Lu Qianrou calm down in the home of her adoptive parents.