77: What Kind of Kiss

In view of the fact that Luo Jiaxi did not have the possibility of stealing the coins, the group of four discussed it for a while, and finally decided to ask Luo Jiaxi to lure the dirty thing out and ask for clarification.

"Will that thing appear during the day? Or does it only come at night?" Ao Wu asked.

Luo Jiaxi: "During the day... Occasionally come and sometimes don't come, but now I have insomnia, I can't sleep at all."

Luo Jiaxi pointed painfully at his dark circles under the black-rimmed glasses, which were as thick as giant pandas, "Because I'm afraid that the next time I see a ghost, that thing will strangle my neck, and I haven't slept for forty-eight hours. "

You Xiaoye felt strange: "It's all like this, didn't you ask other people to help you deal with it?"

"I found a few, but they were all liars, and I have already sent them to the Public Security Bureau." Luo Jiaxi sighed deeply, feeling very helpless.

You Xiaoye: "..."

What a miserable otaku.

Out of sympathy for the miserable otaku, the little evil spirit comforted him a few words, and then told him to lie down and try to sleep again. If he could fall asleep, he would not need to use pnb.

Although Luo Jiaxi didn't know what pnb was, he still had an ominous premonition, so he lay down on the bed obediently, with his hands folded in front of his chest, in... a spirit, a dragon, an octopus and another unknown Under the gaze of Dongxi, he tried hard to brew sleepiness.

You Xiaoye also thoughtfully floated to the window, and closed the blackout curtains and curtains.

The moment it was pulled on, the room instantly became dark, just like night.

Time passed by, Luo Jiaxi closed his eyes, and worked hard to get sleepy, but sleeping, the harder he worked, the more embarrassing he became. Under the eyes of the group of four, Luo Jiaxi hit the first Twenty-six yawned, but still didn't fall asleep. He opened his eyes and looked at the ceiling in pain, and said, "I'm a bit ptsd about sleeping now. When I close my eyes, I think of that old lady. You don't know. I used to I have to reward myself several times a week, and I'm completely out of mood recently..."

The rest of the people silently turned their faces away, pretending that they did not understand the meaning of this "reward".

You Xiaoye didn't understand, and said, "Is it rewarding myself for playing games?"

In his impression, all otaku love to play games.

Facing the pure gaze of the little evil spirit, Luo Jiaxi felt guilty that he had spoiled the child, and immediately said: "Don't ask if you shouldn't ask."

The squad leader took a step forward and said coldly, "Since you can't sleep, then use pnb."

One dragon, one spirit and one octopus heard the words, couldn't bear to look directly, and silently lowered their heads.

Immediately, the squad leader stepped to Luo Jiaxi's window, then raised his hand, and said coldly: "Hold on, it might hurt a little."

Just when Luo Jiaxi was about to ask why the solution to insomnia still hurts, the squad leader slashed Luo Jiaxi's neck with a knife. Luo Jiaxi let out a short cry, then tilted his head, fell completely silent, and fell asleep.

You Xiaoye: "..."

Although I knew what to do, I was still violently attacked by the squad leader.

However, considering the squad leader's tyrannical strength, no one present spoke up for Luo Jiaxi, and at the same time took a step back.