73: I Care About You

As soon as he heard that he couldn't eat it, the little evil spirit's eyes that were shining just now dimmed instantly, and his little head drooped along with it, looking very pitiful.

If Ning Chong had softened his heart a bit, he would have been unable to see it any longer, but he was worried that the black air would have an impact on You Xiaoye, so he was particularly firm this time.

"No." Ning Chong repeated again.

The little evil spirit didn't dare to go against the big evil spirit's intentions, and gave an aggrieved "hmm", but still couldn't help but look at the source of the fragrance with his pea-like eyes, and the black air made him feel hairy all over his body.

Black air frightened face: "..."

Don't come here!

After reacting for a while, Hei Qi breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that You Xiaoye was only looking at him greedily, but his body didn't take half a step forward.

Fortunately, this strange thing is still willing to listen to Ning Chong's words, otherwise it would really be a meat bun beating a dog today, and it will never return.

Without waiting for Ning Chong to hit him again with hand tactics, the black air penetrated into Ning Chong's heart very consciously, for fear that if he moved a little slower, a part of his body would be brutally torn off to drink.

Although it doesn't feel pain, the black energy eaten is all its cultivation!

Its spiritual power is not abundant in the current situation, if it is less, how can it do trouble!

Just when Hei Qi was about to retract the last little tail left outside into his heart, seeing that the delicious food was getting less and less, and was about to disappear completely, You Xiaoye finally couldn't help it, and looked at Big Xie Chong: "Sir, can I really not take a bite? Just a small bite."

The little evil spirit raised Xiaoyuan's hand, expressing that he really only ate a small bite.

A pair of beady eyes blinked, his mouth was pursed, his face was bulging, and he looked very rua.

"It looks quite afraid of me, so it shouldn't affect me, right?" The little evil spirit persisted, trying to convince the big evil spirit.

Ning Chong's face was stern, and he gripped the little evil spirit in his palm even tighter, fearing that he would rush up to eat the black air regardless.

Feeling Mr.'s gradually tightening fingers on his body, You Xiaoye: "..."

OK, he got it.

And the black air that got into his heart rolled his eyes when he heard the conversation between the two, and a bad idea came all at once.

If one wants to eat and the other refuses to eat, this is a sign of a fight!

Now it's just a matter of pushing the envelope a little bit! Brothers can even quarrel, let alone evil spirits and strange things.

Ning Chong's desire to control is so strong, maybe the strange thing has already become impatient with him, and there is no excuse to leave!

When they really quarreled, even if this strange thing didn't leave, he would definitely sleep separately from Xie Chong, wouldn't his chance come?

Thinking of this, Hei Qi immediately ruthlessly pulled out a finger-thick tentacle on his body and threw it out of the barrier.

A small amount of black air was thrown out and landed on Ning Chong's lower abdomen.