28: Evil Ghost Cheat

The little evil spirit lowered its peasy eyes, and a faint pink glow appeared on its face, which was warm.

"Thank you, sir."

Ning Chong nodded slightly, and lowered his eyes to ask the little evil spirit, which seemed to be an afterthought: "Since you are uncomfortable, why didn't you tell Xiaoxue earlier?"

I have to stick to it with my own spirit.

Ning Chong's tone was even harsher, but he restrained himself a bit when he thought that the little evil spirit was still recovering from a serious illness.

Even so, his sense of oppression still enveloped the little evil spirit as if it had substance, so that the little evil spirit did not dare to look up at his piercing phoenix eyes.

You Xiaoye knew he was wrong, lowered his head and honestly explained: "I thought that as long as I endured the pain for a while, I would be fine... I have always done this before, but I didn't expect it to be so serious this time, and it will cause you even more trouble..."

The little evil spirit was still guilty, feeling that he had caused trouble to the big evil spirit, but he didn't know that Ning Chong's face became more ugly and gloomy after hearing his explanation, and a storm was about to come.

Ning Chong's voice sank completely, as if there was a thunderstorm in the storm: "You don't need to apologize to me. The one you are really sorry for is yourself. You have to endure the things that can be solved by asking me for help, and you are the one who suffers."

You Xiaoye didn't expect Da Xie Chong to say such words at all, and raised his head in surprise to look at Da Xie Chong with a bad expression.

From childhood to adulthood, he has never been treated properly. When he fell ill for the first time, after he expressed his discomfort to his adoptive mother, the adoptive mother touched the temperature on his forehead, and then impatiently threw him a pack of antipyretics: "You take it yourself. If you are really uncomfortable, take it according to the instructions. Aunt Wang is still waiting for mother outside."

As the adoptive mother said, she put on her high heels and left the house, and slammed the door behind her, without even thinking of pouring You Xiaoye a glass of water.

Because of this kind of experience, You Xiaoye never thinks that being sick is a big deal, as long as he can endure it, he can get over it, and if he really can't bear it, he can take some medicine.

But it's better not to take it, it's still quite expensive to buy medicine.

Later, when You Xiaoye grew up, when she heard that her roommate was calling her family on the speakerphone to complain that she had a cold and went to the hospital for a bottle, because the neighborhood was too noisy, You Xiaoye thought it was unbelievable.

A cold, why is it worth spending so much money to treat it? Isn't it better to bear it?

Just when You Xiaoye was thinking this way, the roommate's mother blurted out: "There is nothing you can do if you have a cold. Mom will send you a thousand in a while, and you can buy some delicious food to make up for it."

The roommate said thank you mom happily, and then hung up the phone after getting bored with the family for a while.

You Xiaoye called out to her roommate: "You... did you go to the hospital to see a doctor when you caught a cold?"

The roommate looked at him strangely: "Isn't this nonsense, who doesn't go to the hospital when they are sick?"

Hearing the natural tone of her roommate, You Xiaoye realized at that moment that she was the other person.