36: Evil Spirit Hand Warmer

You Xiaoye pointed to a courier box in the corner that hadn't been opened yesterday.

Ning Xiaoxue hurriedly ran over, scratched open the paper box with her paws, and then looked at You Xiaoye expectantly: "I performed so well today, can I play with my phone for half an hour longer?"

You Xiaoye: "...Why don't you see what's in the box?"

Ning Xiaoxue opened the cardboard box with two paws, and then smelled a little food aroma, You Xiaoye bought... cat sticks!

Ning Xiaoxue fell into a pig addiction on the spot, and was about to eat a big meal, but was soon stunned by You Xiaoye's eyes, the little evil spirit floated in front of the little black cat, picked up the cat bucket and looked at the number of roots on the bucket, and then said: "You can only eat one a day, and you can eat until today next month. If you eat too much, I won't buy it for you in advance."

As the little evil spirit said, he opened his memo on his mobile phone in front of Ning Xiaoxue, and added this to today, two months later, saying that he would never forget it.

Ning Xiaoxue: "..."

The little black cat got into the cardboard box aggrieved, and shrank into a small ball.

Then he felt that there was something under his body that was strange to the cat, so he turned over and pulled the thing out.

Ning Xiaoxue has seen this thing before. Many of the cats and cats he used to eat had this long fishing rod-like thing in their homes, but Ning Xiaoxue didn't know what it was. The cats explained to him that it was a small toy used by the owner to amuse him.

You Xiaoye saw the thing in the little black cat's mouth, and smiled with his small black mouth, "So there is a gift, it's a cat teaser."

The little evil spirit took the cat teasing stick with colorful feathers and fur balls hanging from Ning Xiaoxue's mouth, and then started waving the cat teasing stick in the eyes of little black meow, I wouldn't play with such a stupid thing.

Three seconds later, Ning Xiaoxue's cat pupils could no longer move away from the cat teasing stick, and her head kept turning back and forth following the cat teasing stick, just like an automatic aiming device.

Half a minute later, Ning Xiaoxue jumped up vigorously and began to play badminton. The thousand-year-old cat demon was crazy addicted to childish toys.

When You Xiaoye finished teasing him, he started to pack the cardboard boxes again. Ning Xiaoxue still wanted to let You Xiaoye play with him for a while, and came over with the cat teasing stick in his mouth and kept teasing the little evil spirit with his tail.

You Xiaoye stood still, coldly refusing.

At the same time, I have a new understanding of the addictiveness of the little black cat.

It is understandable to be addicted to playing mobile phones, but it is also addictive to play funny cats, which is a bit outrageous, right?

Thinking about it this way, Da Xiesong is still more sensible. After getting a mobile phone, he still reads a lot, and he has not become addicted to high-tech products.

Just when You Xiaoye was thinking this way, a pale and slender palm suddenly appeared behind him, and he was pulled into the palm and kneaded.

Ever since she told Da Xie Chong that she could knead casually, You Xiaoye was often unprepared and was ravaged by Da Xie Chong's palm, and most of the time, she would be slapped by rua seven or eight times a day.

Wait...isn't this an addiction?

The water and soil of a mountain really cannot support two kinds of people.