her album goes viral (requested)

You can't even begin to put into words just how proud of Taylor you are.

You've been with her for quite some time and you've seen just how passionate she is about songwriting and music.

When she first played her songs for you, you were just completely in awe of her and her way with words.

And, just recently, she dropped her first-ever album!

It's such a major milestone and, in your opinion, the album is a masterpiece.

You, of course, were the first one to buy the cd and it's been on repeat everywhere you go.

You don't miss a chance to blast it through the speakers of your truck and you never miss the opportunity to brag that the one singing is your very talented, very beautiful girlfriend.

Right now, you and Taylor are sitting on the sofa in her parents' house.

You're humming along to picture to burn, which is stuck in your head.

Taylor couldn't help but smile as she holds you close, feeling her heart melt just thinking about how you're her biggest fan and have been from day one.

Suddenly, a scream came from inside the kitchen and you and Taylor both jumped.

It was from her mom, who came running into the living room where you and Taylor were.

"What's wrong, Mom?"

"Nothing!" She said. "But, honey, your album has gone viral!"

You and Taylor both sat up in excitement.

"Listen, listen!" She said as she grabbed the radio from the kitchen.

And when she returned, you both heard Tim McGraw playing.

"And everyone's talking about your album! They're in awe of your songwriting and your voice! They're saying you're going to be the next big thing in music. I'm so proud of you!"

You almost wanted to cry from how happy you were for Taylor.

You know how hard she has been working and how much she's dreamt of this.

Seeing it all happen right before her eyes meant everything to her and her loved ones, like you and her mom.

You and Taylor got up and followed Andrea into the other room to look at her computer, where an endless amount of comments across different articles were loaded.

They were full of praise for Taylor.

Talking about how much they admired her hard work and dedication, as well as how impressed they were by her songwriting abilities and the way she wrote her thoughts and feelings, turning them into some of the best songs they'd ever heard.

Of course, there were still a few comments that weren't exactly full of praise.

But they didn't matter.

They didn't bother any of you, especially because the love and support overpowered that immensely.

It was amazing to see so many people talk so positively about her music.

It meant everything to her because this was her life, her dream.

She was just so in awe, so excited to watch her hard work pay off.

"Congratulations, Taylor!" Her mom excitedly yelled.

"Congrats, baby." You smiled and hugged Taylor tight, pecking her lips lovingly. "No one deserves this more than you do."

And you meant that wholeheartedly.

"I'm so happy for you."

"Thanks, baby." She smiled.

"We have to celebrate!" Andrea said. "Who wants to go out for food?"

"I'd love to!" You said. "Anything and anywhere Taylor wants because this night should be all about celebrating her."

"I agree," Andrea said.

You both squeezed Taylor tightly, giving her the biggest hugs possible.

You were so proud of her already but you knew that this was only the beginning.

But no one could ever predict just how much she'd accomplish and just how many of her dreams would come true for years to come.

And you couldn't wait to support her and be by her side every step of the way, forever.