just us (requested)

"So where is everyone?" You asked as you looked around the house before you heard the front door close.

"What if I told you my parents and brother went out of town and I faked being sick so we could have some alone time?" Taylor whispered in your ear as she came up behind you.

She wrapped her arms around you from behind and kissed your neck a couple of times, causing a giggle to leave your lips.

"I needed a break from everything going on and what better way to unwind than with my girl?" She asked as you spun around to face her.

"I like that idea." You smiled before kissing her softly. "Come on."

You took her hand and headed upstairs to her room where you changed out of your clothes and into one of her hoodies before curling up in bed.

"Will your parents say anything, do you think?" Taylor asked as she pulled you onto the bed.

"Doubtful. They're busy with work. I'd be surprised if they even noticed I wasn't home." You assured before putting your head on her shoulder. "Let's forget about the rest of the world and be together for the next couple of days."

"Just us for two days... No school, no work. It almost sounds too good to be true." She spoke.

"I know." You said as you sank your teeth into your lip, your eyes locking with her blue ones.

"Oh, don't bite your lip like that. You know it drives me insane."

"I know. Why do you think I'm doing it?" You asked and watched her smirk at you.

She pulled you in for a kiss before pulling you on top of her, her soft lips moving so perfectly against yours.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" You wondered.

"After that lip bite?" She asked as she pulled away from the kiss, her eyebrows furrowing adorably. "Yeah, right. I have a better idea of how we could spend the next couple of hours."

You giggled before kissing her again, melting into her completely.

Her hand slipped beneath your shirt and you felt her warm fingertips begin to dance along your spine as you made out passionately.

"Taylor," You sighed softly against her lips.

"Yes, baby?" She spoke as she continued to kiss you and caress your skin.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too." She said before rolling over, causing you to fall back onto the mattress as she hovered over you.

You wrapped your arms around her and kissed her and she couldn't help but sigh upon feeling your lips move even deeper and more feverishly against hers than before.

"Wait," You whispered and she pulled away quickly.

"Everything okay, baby?" She asked worriedly.

"Yeah." You replied before sitting up.

Taking off her hoodie that you put on only a few minutes ago, you tossed it across the room with a smile.

"Just thought we'd kick things up a notch."

She shook her head with a laugh before kissing you once more, feeling your fingers along her skin as you began to take off her hoodie.

"I like the sound of that."

You felt her pull away from your lips a second later before she began to kiss your neck softly.

"Baby," You whispered and closed your eyes, only to open them when she pulled away.

But not for long, just to toss her shirt across the room, landing right near her hoodie.

"You're so beautiful." You said as you gazed at her adoringly.

Your eyes traveled across her skin as you admired her; every part of her.

"So are you." She whispered before kissing you again. "My pretty girl."

You smiled into the kiss and let your hands travel across her body, feeling as if you couldn't get enough of her.

You couldn't get enough of her kisses, of her touches, of her in general; she's just so perfect.

You know that you and Taylor are still so young but you can't help but feel, every time you look at her, that she's the love of your life and the girl of your dreams.

She's perfect, despite listing off all the reasons she feels she isn't.

"Stop thinking," she whispered as she kissed down your chest.

"I can't help it. I'm just thinking of you. Of how perfect you are, how in love I am, how lucky I am." You replied.

"I think those things every time I look at you." She said. "And I know I will for the rest of our lives."

You smiled brightly at her before closing your eyes as she began to trail her fingers along your thighs.

"I will too." You whispered.

"We have a lot of time to think about our future and to get caught up in those thoughts and feelings for each other. For right now, just focus on me. We have the next two days together without any worries or interruptions and all I want is to spend them with you; just us."

"Just us." You said as you opened your eyes and stared at her lovingly. "Always."