sing me a song? (requested)

"It's so beautiful out here." You told Taylor as you curled up a little closer to her.

"It is. I thought this field would be the most romantic spot to stargaze." She smiled as you lifted your head from her chest.

You gazed into her beautiful blue eyes as you caressed her cheek gently.

"I never want this night to end." You said. "I wish I could stop time and we could spend forever together, just like this."

She kissed your head softly as you continued to gaze at her and brushed your fingers through her curls.

"Me too, baby." She spoke as she adoringly stared at you.

You listened to the crickets chirp, looked between the stars in the sky and your girlfriend, who was just as breathtaking.

You listened to her heartbeat in your ear as you kept your head on her chest and cherished every single second with her.

"Baby?"

"Yeah?" She replied.

"Could you sing me a song?"

Her smile grew a little more and you heard the way her heart began to beat a little faster over your question.

You know she brought her guitar tonight and hoped it would be for reasons like this.

"Anything for you, my love." She said as she sat up.

Reaching for her guitar, she took a second to ponder about what song to sing to you until it finally came to her.

"Friday night beneath the stars in a field behind your yard, you and I are paintin' pictures in the sky." She sang as she strummed her guitar.

You smiled so brightly and stared at her so proudly and it completely melted her heart.

"And sometimes we don't say a thing, just listen to the crickets sing. Everything I need is right here by my side. And I know everything about you, I don't wanna live without you."

You put your hand over her knee as she sang and basked in how beautiful and how soft her voice is.

She's so talented and you couldn't be prouder of her.

"I'm only up when you're not down, don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground. It's like no matter what I do. Well, you drive me crazy half the time, the other half I'm only trying to let you know that what I feel is true and I'm only me when I'm with you."

She booped your nose playfully, causing a giggle to escape your lips.

You wished now more than ever that you could stay with her in these moments forever.

Because it's just all so romantic; listening to her sing a song she wrote as she plays her guitar and stares at you so lovingly, her blue eyes just as starry as the sky above.

"When I'm with anybody else, it's so hard to be myself. And only you can tell that I'm only up when you're not down, don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground. It's like no matter what I do."

You brushed your fingers across her knee and quietly sang along, knowing the words by heart already.

"Well, you drive me crazy half the time. The other half I'm only trying to let you know that what I feel is true. And I'm only me who I wanna be. Well, I'm only me when I'm with you. With you, oh yeah."

"So good!" You proudly spoke as you clapped for her, causing her to giggle happily. "I love it. Is that a new one?"

"Yeah." She smiled. "Guess who I wrote it about."

You shook your head with a smile before putting your lips on hers to give her a loving kiss.

And she gently cupped your cheek as your lips moved so perfectly against hers, feeling like the happiest girl in the world.