you ask her out - part two (requested)

You took a deep breath as you knocked on the front door of Taylor's house.

When it opened, you held out the rose for her to take, only to see Andrea standing there.

"I'm sorry." You nervously spoke. "I'm here for Taylor. We're going out tonight."

"Oh, really?" Andrea asked as she gazed at you. "Taylor didn't mention that."

You were about to speak when you saw Taylor come downstairs.

She looked so beautiful as she stood there in a white dress and you swear, you must've been getting a glimpse of an angel on earth.

"So... you met my mom." She chuckled as she walked over to you.

"You didn't tell me you had a date tonight."

"Oh, right, um..." Taylor nervously chuckled. "This is Y/N. We like each other a lot and we've decided to go out, and see where things go."

"Got it." Andrea smiled. "Girls, I have absolutely no problem at all about you two going out together. If you like each other and decide that things are so great that you want to date, that's wonderful! I fully support it, as long as Taylor is happy."

"Thanks, mom." She grinned. "Trust me... I'm very happy."

She looked right into your eyes as she said those three words and your heart completely melted.

"We're going out to get some food and then we'll find something else to do after that. But I won't be out too late, I promise." She assured her mom before giving her a big hug.

"Alright, just be safe and have fun!"

"Thank you. Nice meeting you!" You smiled and waved to Andrea as Taylor took your hand and pulled you towards your car.

You opened the door for her and her cheeks heated up.

"Thank you." She chuckled. "You're too sweet."

"No problem." You said before closing her door and then getting into the driver's seat.

You were about to start the car when her hand suddenly brushed across yours.

"I just want to tell you how truly excited I am about tonight. I like you a lot, Y/N, and this means a lot to me."

"I feel the same way, Taylor." You said before squeezing her hand. "Where do you want to go for dinner?"

"I know a good place." She said. "I'll tell you where to go."

"Okay." You said before starting your car and pulling out of the driveway.

--

A little while later, you pulled into the parking lot of a pizza place.

"I love it here and I think you will too!" She said as you both got out of the car.

You waited for her to join your side before you took her hand into yours.

You used your free one to hold the door open for her and she blushed a little.

"Thanks, baby."

Your heart fluttered over the sweet pet name.

You walked to the counter and ordered a pizza to share with toppings that you both liked before Taylor pulled you across the room.

"Since it won't be ready for about fifteen minutes..." She said as she pulled you into the arcade. "Why don't we play some games."

"Sounds fun." You smiled.

"Look at the bear! How adorable." She said as she noticed the adorable stuffed bear in the claw machine.