We're Back Ch3-Part1

We're Back

Chapter 3

Part 1

Present Day - Enchanted Forest

As a thunderous, dark purple cloud of smoke enveloped the Prince and Princess, they were uncertain of what was transpiring. Finding solace in one another's arms, they tightly embraced as the mysterious mist continued to swirl around them.

Suddenly, a group of mysterious individuals appeared before them, but the Princess recognized one of them amidst the crowd.

"Snow? What happened?"

"We're back."

The Princess gave Snow White a sympathetic smile, but it faded quickly when she realized who was standing beside her - the Evil Queen.

Snow observed Princess Aurora's eyes shifting to Regina, so she steered the Princess and Prince towards the gazebo, with Charming closely trailing behind her.

"How have things been since we left? The Ogres."

"Oh defeated," Aurora said with a glowing smile and a knowing look to her prince. "We are restoring our Kingdom and our lives."

Snow recognized that smile; it was all too familiar when she came to know that she was expecting Emma. "And congratulations!"

Aurora's eyes widened in surprise at Snow's words, and she gave a small laugh as she said with a smile, "Is it that obvious?"

Snow and Charming chuckled in unison and gave her a loving smile, while Snow let out a delighted laugh and said, "you're glowing."

"Why is she pregnant and I'm the one who's sick?"

Regina had had enough of this nauseating small talk and the beaming faces of this redundant Prince and Princess. It seemed that Maleficent's sleeping curse had failed too, likely due to a simple kiss; she shook her head in disbelief and averted her gaze from the scene before her. She had to get away from these idiots.

Prince Phillip smiled warmly at his fellow nobles and said, "We have much to celebrate, and know that you and your friends are welcome in our kingdom. If you need anything, we are at your service."

Aurora's gaze shifted away from theirs, withholding the truth of the wickedness occurring within the kingdom.

"Thank you. But all we need is horses. We have our own kingdom, our own castle-

Snow interrupted her husband mid-sentence, placed her hand gently on his chest, and said, "Our castle was destroyed by the curse."

Captain Hook snidely remarked to the Queen, "Well played, Your Majesty. You have laid waste to everything."

Regina thought 'Why was this pirate even talking? Frankly, why was he still here?' She rolled her eyes at his stupid comment and wondered why she had even fucked him all those years ago.

Aurora nervously spoke up, dreading the consequences of her words, for she was addressing the Evil Queen, who also happened to be Cora's daughter. "Not everything, her castle still stands."

Regina simply said, "Of course it does. I protected it." She thought to herself, 'Did these idiots honestly think I would have my castle destroyed, knowing the Enchanted Forest still exists?'

"Well," Charming said with a sarcastic tone, not making eye contact with Regina, "technically the castle doesn't belong to her. It was Snow's before she took it."

Regina thought to herself, 'The sheer gall of this pitiful shepherd-turned-prince. He has no right to speak.' So, she stepped closer to the two idiots and said with conviction, "Well, to be fair, I married into it."