Chapter 1

August 18th 1979
Sally Jackson was breathing heavily. She had just given birth to a beautiful baby boy. with tufts of black hair already appearing on his head.
The door opened and it was her friends from the order of the phoenix. James, Sirius, Remus, Peter and Lily. Her parents had died when she was very young and her uncle Richard Jackson who was a respected Auror killed by Voldemort.
"Wow," James whispered. "He's beautiful."
"How are you feeling dear," Lily asked
"Never better Lily ." Saly smiled looking at her son.
"So have you decided what you should name him," Remus asked?
"I haven't decided yet."
"How about. . . " Sirius thought. "Mini Maurader!"
James turned to Sally who shook her head. "Don't even think about it."
"Look guys," she said. "Since we're at war and since anything is possible. . . I really don't know what's going to happen so I came to a decision."
"What," Pettigrew asked
"Well." Sally continued. "I decided that Remus and Lily should be the godparents."
Remus and Lily's eyes widened staring at Sally. Disbelief all over their faces.
"R-really." Moony stuttered. "What about Prongs."
Sally smiled. "Because you two were my best friends and I think that honour should go to you."
Lily stared at her best friend for what seemed like millennial before she hugged her tightly.
They passed the baby around. Each time they did the tiny being would either twist or try to pull out something but when he reached Pettigrew he squirmed so badly that he was whisked away from Wormtail's grasp.
The five left their friend for some privacy. The Potters sent Patronus messages to the order about the birth of the boy and when they were told to come in. The baby woke up and he had bright sea-green eyes, almost similar to that of Lily's. Sally realized that her baby has inherited her mother Estelle's eyes. Her mother's eyes.
"Well everyone," Sally said. "Meet Perseus Richard Jackson."

"He's so going to be a chaser," James exclaimed.
"Excuse me!"
"What?!"
Sirius and Sally looked at him both highly offended.
"Who said he's going to be a chaser," Sally said quietly. "He's going to be a seeker, just like his mother and a brilliant quidditch captain."
"Nuh-uh." Sirius said. "He's not going to be weak. He'll be a beater."
"Or," Remus said. "He may be a prefect, like his godparents."
"Could be," Lily said shrugging. "Maybe a book lover."
James, Sirius and Sally looked at them before snorting. Remus and Lily did not speak to them afterwards.
31st October 1980.
The war was over. But at a great cost. James and Lily Potter were dead, Harry was the boy who lived. Sirius was thrown into Azkaban and Pettigrew was murdered. Only Remus, Percy's godfather made it in one piece.
"You should come and visit Remus," Sally said. They were in Jackson's mansion or Sally's home which is situated in Exeter, Devon "And no arguments, you should come every day to visit your godson."
Remus opened his mouth but no words came. He nodded and disappeared to his home in Yorkshire.
Sally clapped her hands and a young house elf in a victorian style servants attire apparated to the living room.
"Minnie, could you please take Percy to the nursery," she asked gently.
"Of course Mistress." Minnie bowed low. She picked up young Percy and appeared to the room. Sally signed and sat down on the couch thinking about the near future.

(OH, BY THE WAY, PERCY WOULD JOIN HOGWARTS WHEN HE'S TWELVE NOT ELEVEN. SO HE MEETS THE TRIO)

Who wrote the story a long time ago so I'm putting it here. Will have the first book done bye the end of today. Thanks you all peace