Chapter 4

door swung open at once. A tall, black-haired, stern-looking witch in emerald-green robes stood there.
"The firs' years, Professor McGonagall," said Hagrid."Thank you, Hagrid. I will take them from here."
They saw the great hall which was so big his house could fit in it. The stone walls were lit with flamingtorches like the ones at Gringotts, the ceiling was too high to make out, and amagnificent marble staircase facing them led to the upper floors.
They followed Professor McGonagall across the flagged stone floor and showedthe first years into a small, empty chamber off the hall. They crowded in,standing rather closer together than they would usually have done, peeringabout nervously.
"Welcome to Hogwarts. Now, in a few moments, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Now while you're here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you house points. Any rule-breaking, and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup."
"The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily."
She leaves to go into the Great Hall
"It's true then, what they're saying on the train. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts" said a loud drawling voice. Some of the students began whispering to each other. A blond boy with cold grey eyes stood up "This is Crabbe and Goyle. And I'm Malfoy...Draco Malfoy. "
Ron and Percy snickers at his name. Malfoy turns to him.
"Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask yours. Red hair, and a hand-me-down robe? You must be a Weasley."
"And you," he sneered turning to Percy. "You must be a Jackson."
"So what if I am," said Percy glaring at Malfoy. "Unlike my family, we never supported you-know-who or should I say. . . Voldemort."
At this many students gasped and pointed at Percy but he ignored them.
"Well, soon find that some wizarding families are better than others, Potter. Don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort," he said indicating Ron and Percy who looked ready to punch his face. "I can help you there," he said extending his hand to Harry.
Harry not taking Draco's hand "I think I can tell who the wrong sort are for myself, thanks."
Draco glares. McGonagall returns and taps Draco on the shoulder with a paper. He leaves Harry with one last glare.
"We're ready for you now. Follow me."

How is it hanks guys have a great day