{H4N91N Ou+}

*we get to the arcade*
" Are you okay Brandt" he sighs and begins " Yea but what Maya said was really fucking disrespectful like my dad LOWBLOW" "It's okay I've been in this situation before but it gets better let's just play games" I say as I gently drag him towards the games.

We play a few games then we get food then he walks me home " That was really fun Ruby" "Yea it was hey hold on I'll be right back" I then run in the house and give him a piece of paper with my number on it . "Call me sometime Brandy" I said before going inside and shutting the door.

A WEEK LATER

I've been hanging out with Brandt and his friends a lot recently and I've told him abt a lot of personal things like my Dad and my anxiety.
———————————

"Come on sluts" Miranda says as me her and the rest of the girls go into the stall . Then she dropped the Cig . LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR I DONT SMOKE THE GIRLS DO . It rolls under the stall and the people on the other side have it I was about to get it but then the janitor came in so we went out .

                                       HALLWAY
(Y'all I don't remember who said what so just deal w it)
"Your brothers picking us up right?" I ask "HES SO HOT" Charnie says "EW GROSS" Both me and Miranda say.

Then I see Brandt at his locker. " Hold on guys I'll catch up imma talk to Brant rq" "Dont take forever w future hubby" Miranda says as both Charnie and Stevie tease . It's been like this since I told them that I like Brandt.

"Hey Brandy" He turns " Hi Rubs" "So I'm going to Miranda's house today and idk when I'll be back so if I don't answer my phone that's why" "Ok later Rubs" "Bye Brandy"

Brandt's POV

I remember some of the field brothers saying that they were going to Miranda's house and that there's not enough boys. OH IM DEFINITELY GOING !

Back to Bri

I'm currently in English and I get tapped on the shoulder. I turn around and see Maya. 😭 What does this bitch want "yes" I say annoyed because tbh I don't like her and her liking Brandt isn't helping her situation "Hey Briannaaaaa" I'm really trying not to slap her rn. " So are you like Dating Brandt or Dustin or Alex or smth" "Why do you care" " Oh I'm just asking because it seems like your always all over them" THAT.FUCKING.BITCH. " EXCUSE ME" I say flabbergasted that she was even think that. I slapped her right before the bell ring a leaped out of that room.

Time skip to the party thingy
"Did you guys hear that" I ask standing up from the couch before the girls could light the cigarette "Hear what hey come back your holding the Ciggy" Stevie whined. I pressed the garage button and saw MAYA. OML WHAT IS THIS BITCH DOING HERE ?!

Miranda saw and stood up too. "Maya?" A-and Anna Shes here too she's just in the bush" WTF "What the hell are you doing" I ask annoyed with this bitch. She then gives me a dirty look at smugly says "We were about to smoke" I KNOW DAMN WELL THAT THOSE BITCHES DONT SMOKE. "Y'all smoke?" Stevie asks.

Then Miranda but in again and said "We were about to smoke too let's smoke together" " Do you guys want to smoke?" I ask knowing they weren't the type to do so. They nod and come in.

Time skip cuz this part isn't relevant

"When are the boys coming" Charnie asks " 9 relax biatch" Miranda says. 5 mins later I hear the window starting to open we all get ready and line up waiting and they come thru the window.

RUBYS || Brandt Jackson Pen15 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें