{C|O$£T}

The girls were lined up waiting and watching as the boys came through the window but I wasn't paying attention since I was thinking about Brandt but then I smelt smth familiar. I looked up and saw BRANDT.

I was VERY happy that he was here but now also worried that he might not pick me but my thought were cut off by one of the boys "Stevie" Brandt stopped the eye contact and quickly started

Brianna he said

My heart skipped a beat as he pulled me into a closet and we sat down. I pretty sure he could tell that I was nervous because he put his hand in my thigh and started talking.

"Listen Brianna,I have to tell you smth"
"Ok" I say nervously
"Brianna I like you like a lot and I have since the first day I saw you in home room"
I stare deeply into his eyes and pull him in for a kiss. After what felt like years of being in a trance we pulled away
"I like you too Brandt I have since you almost ran me over" I giggle

" Will you be my girlfriend Ruby?"
"Ofc Jackson:)"

We go in for another kiss wich slowly turns into a make out session and it starts to get a little heated as Brandt moved me on his lap and started kissing my neck.

"GUYS MY MO- omg omg!" We get interrupted by Miranda bursting into the closet. I quickly get off Brandt's lap and stand up then he does as well. "WHAT WAS GOING ON HERE!"Miranda teases "STFU BIATCH" I say as we walk out and I slap her as Brandt is just scratching his neck.

"NEVERMIND ILL ASK LATER" Miranda says as I roll my eyes "But Brandt you gtg my moms car is in the driveway"

He turns to me and kisses me I just stand there shocked. "Later babe" he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

TIME SKIP TO BRI'S HOUSE
I walk through the door smiling at what had happened at Miranda's and start making my way to the stairs noticing my mom on the couch. " What has you all happy?" she asks " Nothing just thinking about what happened at Miranda's I had a lot of fun" "Mhm well gn BB ily" "Night Mama ily"