{P00|}

(YALL IM BACK BUT DO YALL UNDERSTAND HOW FINE DUSTIN IS I MIGHT MAKE A STORY ABT HIM AND MAYBE SHUJI TOO THESE PEOPLE ARE SO FINE )

Today was the weekend after the dance Wich meant today was the pool party. The second part of the plan was gonna happen day because on the night of the dance

Flashback

Brandt got on the stage and grabbed a mic "Becca I don't like you back the fuck off"

Flashback over

Soooo I'm gonna make the next move today. This is what I was wearing to the party

(YALL NTM ON THE FIT I COULD NOT FIND ANYTHING THAT WAS Y2K AND IM TRYING TO KEEP IT REALISTIC HERE)

TIME SKIP 🙈🙊

Me and the girls walk through the gates and see a bunch of kids. Including bæ 🙈. But I need to keep the same energy as yesterday. The girls and I put our stuff down and sit in the sun chairs to tan. I make sure that Brandt's looking before I lay in the chair. A few minutes pass and I decided that I would go into the pool.but not like swimming but walking really.

I then feel an arm wrap around my waist. "Can I touch you now Ruby, please you heard what I said to her yesterday." "Ofc you can Baby" Without hesitating he smashed his lips onto mine. And I guess he missed me a lot cuz he was practically moaning in my mouth while we made out. He starts to lift me up to bring me to the end of the pool "let's do this inside baby" I said as we walk out of the pool. "Uhm hold on and wait here for 3 mins so it doesn't look obvious"

I walk into the house and find a room. Once I did I waited for Brandt but it took over 5 mins so I was kinda annoyed. Then he walks in. "Hey what took so long?" He sighed and shut the door. "Maya she was tryi-" "Ugh im bored already. Just make out w me I don't need to hear or see that annoying BTC"

And with that he wasted no time kneeling 🧎🏾‍♀️ in front of the bed and starts to make out with me. I get off of the bed and turn him around so his back is facing it. (If y'all don't get it lemme dum it down 🫶🏽 basically my back is facing the door while I'm on him 💋)

I pushed him onto the bed and straddled his lap. I started to kiss his neck until I found his sweet spot and as soon as I did he let out a low groan. " shh Brandy we really shouldn't be doing this so nobody needs to hear it" I say against his skin. "Mmmh I-I'm not- I can't Ruby " He exclaims . I stop kissing his neck and let out a few giggles . "Whatever it's fine I guess sit up" i motion to him laying down. And again he wasted no time sitting straight against the headboard. I grab him hands and put them where my bikini top starts

Soon enough he gets the memo and takes it off of me. "Woah." He says with his mouth fully open. I push his chin up so it shuts, "Why are you shocked you've seen them before. I giggle and smh . "Not w-without a uhm a.." he stubbles on his words while starting at my boobs. " A bra yea I know but you can stare later" I say bring his chin up so that he is looking at me again.

He doesn't even reply and just stare to kiss me so I kiss him back (obvi 💋) and then he he flips me over. I move the hair out of my face and see him over me just there admiring me something that nobody ever really done. " Your so sweet Brandt I love that about you your mood may not say it your actions do like how your looking at me." His cheeks tint red. "Oh uh sorry- it- it's just" he takes a breath "It's just your so Magical and beautiful and all of that lovey dovey shit you just amaze me sm ml " he says looking deep into my eyes.

"Aw Brandy cmere baby" I grab him face and bring his lips to mine. It was a loving sweet kiss. That was until things ofc got heated. And Brants stated kissing my neck. I let put a small moan as he continued to go down and I felt him smirk as he got to my boobs. He cups one in his hand and he sucks the other.

I tried my best to stay silent but I guess I fail because he hand to put his hand over my mouth. Oh well 🙈🤷🏽‍♀️. After a while he took his hand off. " Brandt o-okay we go- What the fuck are you doing you perv!" I grab the blanket and all of my shit so I can cover my self and Brandt .

"WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

Authors note ————————————-

HIII YALL. Im so sorry i wasnt writing i was idek 🤷🏽‍♀️. But y'all idk where I want the story to end but wtv I might make a series or smth but idk. AND THANK YOU FOR THE PEOPLE ACTUALLY COMMENTING. YALL GOT ME TO 5K READS ILY SM TYYYY. 🫶🏽🫶🏽

And if y'all want smth to happen tell me in the comments. Also since school started I might not be able to write alot idrk but yea. DUSTIN AND SHUJI ARE SO FINE ITS ILLEGAL SO I MIGHT MAKE A STORY ABOUT THEM NEXT OR SOMETHING FOR AN OBX STORY OR MAYBE EVEN NHIE. I. DONT.KNOW 🤷🏽‍♀️

BYE BAES 👅🫶🏽🙈💋⭐️