{Y0U D1DN+ +3|| M3?!}

2 DAYS LATER

I woke up to my alarm and then got ready for school it was a Monday and I was bored so I tried to be creative w it😽

😽🙈💋🫶🏽💗

"Hope that Brandy likes it cuz this took time" I say as I walk into the building. I get my things from my locker and shut my locker and see Brandt waiting for me on the other side. "Omg! Ugh Brandt stop doing that" he chuckles "Uh sure I'll think abt it" he says and wraps his arm around my waist
TIME SKIP TO LUNCH

"Brandy how bout we sit with ur friends we always sit with mine." "Wait wh-" "Hey Alex,Hey Dustin" they look up. "Hey Bri?" He says confused and stared at Brandt. I gave him a confused look and sat down. Then I hear the most DREADING VOICE "Uhm why is she here" a girl I think is named Becca said.

"Uhm first of all you can speak to me instead of them when your literally talking about me when I'm right here. And second I'm eating with my b-" "She's sitting with us today Alr Becca? Just sit down" Brandt rolls his eyes. She takes a seat across from Brandt and sits down while staring at him. Bitch wtf I'm right here stop staring at my man.

"What are you having staring contest with the his head?" "Uhm what are u talking abt I wasn't doing anything" "Bitch your over here drooling over him take a picture,make out with it and think about fake scenarios at home☠️"

"Uhm I don't have to make up scenarios about someone when I've already practically fucked them(y'all I didn't know how to put this but basically Becca and Brandt have done freaky shit w each other Alr 😭)

And with that I walked straight out of the cafeteria with my stuff.

"Wait Ruby hold on" I hear Brandt say from behind me. "What?! What could you possibly behave to say to me?! Oh Bri I'm sorry that I didn't tell u that I was keeping a secret from you that I used to fuck Becca🤷🏽‍♀️?!"

"It's not like that" this fucking  douche bag has the audacity to say that! "THEN WHATS IT LIKE HUH TELL ME BRANDT!?" He stays silent "How long" "since last year august" "AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME" "You didn't really need to know since I don't see her anymore!"

I slapped him so hard he got a red mark on his face. " YOU THOUGHT THAT I SHOULDNT  KNOW THAT MY BOYFRIEND WAS FUCK BUDDIES WITH SOMEONE WHO STILL FAWNS OVER HIM TO THIS DAY?!" "I'm sorry Ruby"

"NO DONT CALM ME THAT IM KOT YOUR RUBY ANYMORE FORGET ABOUT THE DANCE AND FORGET ABOUT US FUCK YOU!"

I yell and walk away