{G1RLZ N1GH+}

I went down stairs to open the door and as soon as I did the girls ambushed me with a huge group hug.
"Hey Bri-Bri we tried to come as soon as we could" "Tea Randi told us what happened" "Thx girls I really love y'all sm" "We brought ice cream and popcorn too and we can order a pizza!"Stevie says as they all walk in.

"Aw babe please tell me he didn't make you cry" Charnie says as she wipe my tears. "Yea I guess he did. I mean.. yk what wait you guys need to sit down for this"

"Oooohhh this sounds juicy" Charnie says " It is Alr so basically when I was walking home he followed me" "creepy" "no not in a creepy way he said to apologize, and then... we'll he said he loves me" I say blushing.

"Stop that! No blushing! He wa fuck Buddies with Becca remember come on Bri ur a bad bitch ur THE bad bitch! You can't crawl back to him!" Miranda says. "Well not yet atleast" Charnie says. "What?" "Well by the looks of it you love him too" "Ok.."

"You gotta make him want you." "Oh I get it but how?"
"THE DANCE!" Miranda says "Remember how u said that y'all were gonna go together? You gotta leave him hanging there" Stevie cuts in and says "and then at the pool party make ur move when he's wrapped around ur finger"

"I see how your thinking girls" I say with a smirk

Time to put myself to work and show this boy he's mine.