𝟎𝟎| 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞.

𝐈𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, he taught them breathing styles and their different forms. He started with Tanjro because it would give Y/n more time to prepare for the physical strengths it took to master star breathing. When it came time, Urokodaki told Y/n she could abandon training for the day and sleep until night time.

   "Y/n," he whispered, careful not to wake up the boy sleeping next to her, "wake up."

   "Huh..?" She mumbled, sleepily rubbing her eyes.

   "It's time for your training."

   "Oh," she yawned, pushing the blankets off of her before tucking Tanjiro back in. She put on her haori and grabbed her sword, leaving the home and meeting Urokodaki outside.

   "Now, you've done good in practicing how to breathe correctly. It's very important to keep your body in its best healing state. You are not a demon, you are not capable of regenerating as quickly as they are, so you need your body to heal as fast as you can.

   "Has Tanjiro already learned his forms?"

   He chuckled a little, "no, of course not. That boy will have to train a lot more if he wants to perfect his forms. But he's learning, quickly too. He's gotten very far and I am very proud of the two of you."

   Y/n smiled, glad that the man was showing his care for them, "thank you, Urokodaki."

   "Star breathing takes a lot of agility and strength, Y/n. Which is why I've put off your form training so you can focus on those traits. I feel you are ready now. So let's begin. First, your history. All breathing styles derive from Sun Breathing. The first ones created were water, moon, flame, thunder, stone, and wind. From there, other forms were derived from those, yours being one of them. Star breathing is derived from moon breathing. There are not many slayers that have star breathing, the chances that you will find one are closer to none."

   "So it's rare?"

   "Yes. I have not met a star breather in many years... I do not know if they are even alive anymore. There might be the possibility that you're the only one."

   "Well that's not totally intimidating at all..."

   "Don't fret, Y/n. I know you are capable. Now, I will explain your forms:"

   Star breathing consists of twelve different forms.

   First form: Sun's Reflection.

   This is a concentrated attack. With a crouched stance, you must be close to your enemy. From there, you must swiftly swing your sword outwards.

   Second form: Antila.

   For this attack, you start from as far from the ground as you can. This attack is most powerful the higher you start off. Then, you raise your sword. When it makes contact with the ground, it will allow a ranged attack. The farther you start from the ground, the farther the range will be.

   Third Form: The Star's Path.

Your sword must be behind you for this attack. You must wind the sword forward in a large arch shape. You can do this either vertically or horizontally, regardless, the blade must start behind you.

   Fourth Form: Meteor Shower's Repose.

   This form will allow you to perform multiple consecutive slashes, which will help you deliver more blows to your enemy.