𝟏𝟏| 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐠: 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.

𝐘/𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧. They put on their Demon Slayer Corps uniform before shrugging on their haoris. "Finished changing?' Urokodaki asked.

   Tanjiro nodded, "yes."

   "Well..." Y/n mumbled, looking down at herself and seeing the tight fitted uniform hug around certain curves. The only thing that fit perfectly was her skirt. She uneasily revealed it to Tanjiro, "I don't know if it's supposed to look like this... he said it was..."

   Tanjiro blushed and averted his eyes, "oh dear... um.. Well... we can see if that's true if we ever run into other Demon Slayers..." His eyes narrowed, "I knew something was off with that outfitter..."

   "Does it look alright though..?" Y/n asked, unsure.

   Tanjiro nodded, "yes!" He coughed, "yes, you look... er... it looks good, it looks fine, yeah..."

   "Thank you," Y/n smiled, feeling a little more confident.

   Urokodaki sighed, "there has always been a somewhat... problematic outfitter working there... for why they haven't unhired him, I do not know..."

   "Well," Y/n shook off the bad feelings and smiled, "I'll probably get used to it, if not I'm sure I can have it remade, but nothing seems wrong about it. It's not too tight to move in or anything."

   "Alright, sit down for a moment." Tanjiro and Y/n sat on their knees, listening to Urokodaki, "now that you've become Demon Slayers, I'd like to explain a few things."

   "Right."

   "First, the Demon Slayer Corms uniforms you're wearing are made with a special kind of fabric. It's lightweight, water resistant, and non flammable. A low level demon's claws and fangs are incapable of penetrating through it."

   "Is it that strong?"

   "Impressive, hm? Now, as for the Nichirin Swords. Its color varies from owner to owner and each hue has its own unique traits. However, there aren't many Slayers with Black blades... I'm even more unsure if anyone wields one like yours, Y/n. As for the black blade, some believe it's a bad omen."

   "What does that mean?" Tanjiro questioned, "band omen, how so?"

   "Black blades are rumored to only be wielded by swordsmen who have little chance of going very far."

   Y/n looked at Tanjiro in worry, only to see a small smile, "oh well, I don't care if I'm destined to greatness. Because no matter what, I'm going to make sure Nezuko turns back. Besides, I have Y/n with me, she's like my good luck charm. I'm sure she'll be able to counter this 'bad omen' for me."

   Y/n laughed a little and nodded, "mhm!"

   "Yes, you're right. I have no doubt you'll make that happen."

   They both smiled, "thank you."

   "One last thing," Urokodaki said, placing a wooden box in front of them, "here. A box, to carry your sister in during the day. Built from a very light wood called Kirikumo Cedar. It's been coated in rock lacquer to reinforce the exterior and make it even more durable."

   "Thanks, Urokodaki." Tanjiro picked up the box and gasped, "oh wow! You weren't kidding, it is light!" Y/n and Tanjiro approached Nezuko and set the open box in front of the girl, "Nezuko, hop in for a ride! Pretty please?"

   The little girl grumbled and shuffled under the covers, weary about the box. "It's okay, Nezuko! Urokodaki made it just for you!" Y/n assured her.