Big Hero 7 Chapter 1

Hiro walked with his friends - Honey Lemon, Go Go, Fred, and Wasabi - back to his aunt's cafe, the Lucky Cat Café. School had just ended and they were coming over to finish the small amount of homework they had and hang out. As they walked through the door, Hiro's Aunt Cass welcomed the group.
"Hey, everyone!" she said. She pulled out small snacks for each of the students. She had grown to learn each of their favorite treats. "On the house."
The group thanked her and hurried upstairs to Hiro's room. They sat down wherever they could find room. A year ago, Hiro's older brother, Tadashi, died in a fire. The friends became superheroes, hoping to avenge his death. They managed to save Alistair Krei, the CEO of Krei Tech Industries, from their old professor who was believed to be dead. Now, the group had retired their superhero ways and resumed their lives as students at San Fransokyo Institute of Technology. They finished their homework in only a few minutes. Hiro pulled out some of his robots and their controllers.
"Who wants a rematch?" Hiro asked, smirking.
"Oh, your on," Wasabi said.
Hiro tried to hand him one of the robots, but Wasabi refused to take one.
"I came prepared," he said.
He reached into his backpack and pulled out a small robot. He placed in on the ground and smiled. Hiro put his robot, Megabot, on the floor across from Wasabi's bot. Just as the battle was about to begin, Go Go placed down her own robot. It was black with stripes of purple and dark blue.The boys looked at her with smiles on their faces.
"You boys ready?" she asked, sitting down.
"Oh, yeah," Hiro replied.
"On your marks," Fred said, "get set... GO!"
The battle begun. Hiro and Wasabi's robots lunged at Go Go's. Go Go's robot stood still until the last second. Her robot jumped in the air and side kicked the others in the head. The robots fell over backwards, only to get back up to their feet. Go Go's bot sprouted wheels and zoomed around the boys robots. It shot up the wall and drove onto the ceiling. The wheels retracted and the robot dropped down. It landed in between Hiro and Wasabi's robots. The robots ran at hers, but Go Go's jumped into the air, letting them knock into each other. Go Go's robot bowed as the two other robots fell over.
"We have a winner!" said Fred. "The new champion is Go Go!"
"Not a bad battle, boys," Go Go said. "Maybe next time you'll do better."