Chapter 13

It took them 10 minutes to change into their suits.
"Come on guys!" Hiro said. "Lets go!"
They walked out of Fred's room.
"Hello, Master Fredrik," Heathcliff said. "Where are you going in such a rush?"
"Nowhere. We need to go."
"Man, is he getting creepier?" Go Go said.
"Yes, he is."
They all went downtown and tried to think of a plan on the way.
"Okay, guys. Lets do this!"
They walked in the place and it was destroyed. Suddenly two shadows came close to them.
"So, we meet again," Shadow Man said. "Oh, look you fixed your suits."
"Ya we did and this time we are not going down so easily," Hiro said.
"Oh and I almost forgot. I have someone else with me."
"Who is it?" Hiro asked.
Another figure appeared behind the group and punch Go Go. Fred helped her up.
"Who are you?" he asked.
"The Dreaded Warrior," the figure said.
"Take care of them," Shadow Man said. "I'll deal with the town."
"Oh, I am going to have fun with this." The Dreaded Warrior said.
"Okay. Go nuts!" Shadow Man said.
"Okay, guys. We are ready for this?" Hiro said. "We have these new suits and lets kick his or her butt!"
"Yes, we will!" Fred said.
"Lets go!" Abigail said. "Come on Baymax."
The team separated into two groups. Wasabi, Go Go, and Fred went off to stop Shadow Man while Hiro, Honey Lemon, Abigail, and Baymax fought the Dreaded Warrior.
"Lets go Baymax!" Abigail said.
"Awe isn't that cute," the Dreaded Warrior said. "You think that huge inflatable thing can stop me?"
"Oh, this is not all he can do." Abigail said.
Baymax threw a punch at the warrior, who managed to block it. He knocked Abigail off Baymax and threw Baymax to the ground, creating a small crater. Abigail's helmet fell off, revealing Hiro's face. The Dreaded Warrior gasped. Honey Lemon and Hiro raced up to the Dreaded Warrior and landed punches. The split second he had a chance, the warrior ripped off his helmet.
"Wait!" he said.
Honey Lemon and Hiro froze. It was Aunt Cass.
"Aunt Cass?" Honey Lemon asked.
"Please," she said. "Don't hurt me. That boy is my nephew."
Honey Lemon looked at Hiro.
"Aunt Cass," Hiro said. "That's not Hiro Hamada."
"What do you mean?"
"Shadow Man switched our brains," Honey explained, "and we haven't been able to switch back. This is Hiro Hamada." She gestured to Hiro, who still looked like Go Go.
"Hiro?" Aunt Cass asked.
"Yeah," Hiro said. "It's me."
"Oh my word. I can't believe it. Why did you never tell me you were superheroes?"
"I know how you worry. I didn't want you keep worrying about me."
Aunt Cass smiled. She looked towards Shadow Man, who was fighting the other heroes. She grabbed her helmet and put it back on.
"What are you doing?" Hiro asked.
"I have to stop him," Aunt Cass said. "This whole thing is basically my fault. I agreed to the plan and I need to be the one to fix it."
"No, Aunt Cass. I can't let you go against Shadow an alone."
"I'm sorry, Hiro."
She pressed a button on her arm and disappeared.
"No!" Hiro said.
He quickly looked around, trying to catch a glimpse of his aunt. Smoke was building up from the fight with Shadow Man. Hiro saw a figure fly into the air behind Shadow Man. Then in a flash the figure was behind Hiro.
"Aunt Cass?" Hiro asked. "Is that you?"
"Yes, be quiet. I am going to change you back."
"Really? Thank you so much."
Aunt Cass pressed the buttons on the machine and aimed it at the heroes. A yellow ray shot from the device and spread out around the heroes. The ray retracted and she took off her mask.
"Are you guys back to normal?" she asked.
"Yeah," Hiro said, back in his own body. "We're back. Guys! We're back to normal! Take out Shadow Man!"
"You got it, Hiro," Fred said, excited.
"Oh," Go Go said. "I can actually breath now."
"You fool!" Shadow Man shouted. "What have you done?"
"You never told me that one of the heroes was my nephew," Aunt Cass said.
"You will pay for your betrayal!"
He shot forward and hit Aunt Cass in the stomach. She flew into the air, Shadow Man close behind her. He shot energy beams at her, hitting her in the back and the stomach.
"No!" Hiro shouted. "Baymax!"
Hiro jumped onto Baymax and they flew into the air. Baymax knocked into Shadow Man, knocking him away from Aunt Cass. She began to fall to the ground.
"I got her!" Fred said, jumping into the air.
He caught her and landed back on the ground. Go Go helped slip her helmet off so she could breath better.
"I'll get her to cover," she said. "You guys help Hiro."
Go Go took Aunt Cass and ran away in a flash. The others hurried to join Hiro and Baymax. They were doing pretty well for just a team of two, but they still needed the others. Honey Lemon created a chem-ball that elevated Wasabi to Shadow Man's height. Fred jumped up and shot fire at Shadow Man. Wasabi jumped towards Shadow Man. He swung his hand towards the villain and sliced into his suit. Abigail opened a portal that brought Wasabi back down to the ground. He gave her a thumbs up.
"This ends now, Shadow Man," Hiro said.
Baymax punched Shadow Man causing him to fall out of the air.
"Honey!" Hiro said.
"I got him!" she cried.
She threw a chem-ball at the ground, just before Shadow Man landed. He landed on a giant pink pillow like thing, breaking Shadow Man's fall. She next threw another chem-ball, trapping him. Go Go returned and look around.
"Looks like I missed the party," she said.
"Let's see who our mastermind villain is," Fred said.
Hiro took off Shadow Man's helmet, revealing his face. The team gasped.
"Heathcliff?!" they said.
"I don't get it," Honey Lemon said. "How could you be the villain?"
"Wait," Fred said. "He was studying our powers when we trained at my house! That's how he knew our weaknesses and about our powers!"
"How did you get all this tech?" Hiro asked.
"I was a student at San Fransokyo Institute of Technology," he said, his voice much more menacing than when he was a butler. "I was the best student in the whole school, but the professor's did not think so. They did not believe the capability of my mind."
"Why did you become a villain?" Wasabi asked.
"Working for Fred's family was torture. I wanted money and riches, so I sought to destroy the family to take their wealth."
"Wow," Fred said. "And I trusted you."
"Why did you drag my aunt in this?" Hiro asked.
"She was persuaded by her own desires," Heathcliff said. "There are some things that she has never told you, Hiro Hamada."
Police sirens were drawing nearer.
"Let's go, team," Hiro said. "We'll leave this guy for the cops."
Abigail opened a portal, which opened into the lab at school. They walked through, leaving Heathcliff to be picked up.