2{Naughty couple}

(Short chapter)

Walking into the hallway with my head down, I feel disgusting.

The only thing is, I like the way I feel right now.

My Face feels hot. My hair is most definitely a mess, but there's no way for me to confirm it seeing as there is no bathrooms.

Speaking of no bathrooms, how do they wipe here?

About to turn down another hall way, I think my question has been answered.

Peeking over the edge of the walls where They connect themselves, I see a girl standing above a guy on His knees.

The girl is really pretty from where I'm standing. I can only make out her straight shoulder length brown hair, that's in a side part, tucked behind her ear.

I can also make out the slit in Her eyebrow as she raises one up while biting Her lip and smiling, which helps me see Her pearly white teeth as well as Her smiley piercing.

The guy underneath her is really hot. He has curly black hair, and hazel eyes that I can see unlike the mystery girls eyes which I can't because she's looking down at him.

He's wearing glasses, and as I look down to see the rest of him, I realize what's going on.

Mystery girl has one leg up, using one hand to aim Her piss at the guy on the floor.

His tongue is sticking out showing His simple tongue piercing as he tries his best to catch all her piss in his mouth, but fails as most of it is falling on his clothing. His hand is on the bottom of her thigh, helping her keep balance.

She's rubbing her clit as she pisses on Him and I can see His boner that's rock hard as He rubs around His thighs ignoring what I can only imagine is the most painful part of His body as of right now.

As Her stream starts to falter his tongue reaches out, almost as if he's trying to get more.

"Aww, my little piss slut wants more. Isn't that right, Toby?" She says, basically cooing at Him.

In response He whimpers and nods, but I don't think that's the response she would've preferred seeing as she gripped His hair and tilted His head up to Her "Words." She dammed

"Yes Mommy, I want more" He Whined. I can't help but widen my eyes at the taboo nickname He had just used to address Her.

Pulling His head toward Her pussy, He sticks His tongue out eagerly. Almost as if He's craving to eat Her pussy even though She just used Him as a human toilet.

His tongue laps up the remaining piss, not stopping there. 'Toby' as she called him, ate Her pussy like a starved man eating for the first time in almost centuries.

His tongue goes deep inside of her pussy, her grip on his hair tightened as she threw her head back.

Moving behind the wall before moving back to my original space to insure I wasn't caught being a creep.

Even tho it was less then a second that I had looked away, by the time I looked back Toby had His Large dick in His hand, His tongue was even deeper inside of mystery girl, and His eyes were rolled in the back of His head in what I can only assume is pleasure.

Her legs start shaking and Her grip on Toby's hair is impossibly tight. Tight to the point where I can see the veins in Her arm becoming more apparent.

"You ready for Mommy's cum?" She practically taunts at Toby, "Yes, yes I want Mommy's cum." He whines with his eyes pinched shut, His hand fucking His fist as fast as He possibly could.

Her loud moan surrounding the hallway they stood in, His groan comes out strained as his cum falls onto her leg.

My whimper coming out louder than hoped as a shiver runs throughout my body.

It's now, that I realize my hand had been down my pants, getting myself off as I watched the sight unravel in front me.

Pulling my hand out of my pants, I look at my now wet fingers in shock, I can't believe what just happened. This the second time I came and only on my first day of school. That's a new record seeing as I've never came twice in a day let alone the same hour.

When I look back into the hallway Toby and mystery girl were just in, I find it empty. Furrowing my brows in confusion, I can't help but have a million things go through my mind as I see two shadows behind me.

A tap on my shoulder makes me turn around to meet the brown eyes of 'mystery girl'.

"Hi, I'm Venus." She waves slightly, "What's your name?" She asks, her head tilted as she bends down slightly to be closer to my height.

At the point in time it's like words just decided to break up with me, seeing as when I opened my mouth to speak, nothing came out.

She tilts her head, then continues "Or should I just call you ' the pretty girl who watched my boyfriend eat me out while playing with Herself from around the corner'? "

~~
The end<3