6{Last show}

Toby's pov {requested by @Wiesollichmichnenen happy belated birthday}

(Short chapter to get back in the works)

Venus' hand still stroking my cock, I sit back and spread my legs as Venus archers her back and moves upwards towards my chest, giving me an amazing* view of her wet pussy clenching on air in clear desperation.

Feeling her breath on my sensitive tip, I understand immediately what she wanted me to do, grabbing her hips to put us both out of our misery, I brought her pussy down to me face, thrusting my tongue inside of her.

Forgetting what air is, peacefully bringing pleasure to my girls pussy and pleasure to my future girls eyes.

Sailor's pov:

Venus' hips are held by Toby's hands, her pussy flush against his face

Her moan captures my attention to her face

Stroking Toby's cock right beside her face, she pouts at me. Pouts at ME!

"th- that's not fair and you know it!" I said quietly , not recognizing my whiny quiet voice.

"I'm sorry" she said giving me those innocent eyes that differ with her every body movement right now.

Grinding my thighs together to relieve the ache between my legs isn't working.

It most definitely wasn't working when she took all of Toby's cock in her mouth, all the way down her throat.

Her eyes rolling back into her had had Toby thrusts his hips up.

Her moans swallowed by Toby's cock, Toby's moans and groans heard even from where his mouth is below her pussy.

From whimpering to groaning? He was submissive clear as day but now, it seems as if though he is still submissive but less?

The vibrations from his groans must give her the push over the edge she needed, her moans Loud as she cums on his face.

Her cum squirting from within her onto his tongue, down Toby's throat.

His cum now swapping places with Venus' saliva, as she chokes on his cum in what I would assume is surprise, before swallowing it all.

This is NOT helping the ache between my legs at all.

Venus grabs wipes from a compartment under the chair that I had just realized was there, and wipes her and Toby's private areas down.

"Alright your turn, up up" she says standing, grabbing my hand and pulling me and Toby down the hall

~~~

The end<3

Sorry I've been MIA, WE MADE IT TO 23K VIEWS AHHH!! Thank you so much, love you all!

Let me clear some things up real quick but it will be (kinda) more elaborated on in the next chapter.

EVERYONE IN THIS SCHOOL IS OVER 18
I REPEAT OVER 18.