16{Relinquished}

*slightly edited errors, rereading isn't necessary, next two chaps coming this week or the next, not the same day most likely*

Sailor's pov

At the end of my last class, I walked out of the room among the other students. With my bag over my shoulder I turn the corner and I become face to face with Venus.

Many of the students passing by say hi to the headmistress as she acknowledges some with a nod, her eyes locked on me.

Despite only knowing her and Toby for a day, her and I haven't spent much time together one on one.

As I walked up to her,  she smiled at me, showing off her smiley ring her silver heels that make her taller, click against the floor as she started to move,  meeting me in the middle.

"Hi baby, how were your classes?" She questioned, reaching down slightly in order to put her hands on the small dent that forms my waist. Her necklace dangles close to my face, being pushed forward from, what I'm sure is, the warmth of her boobs.

The thought making e flick my eyes down to the plum of her breast, my mouth runs dry.

My tongue darts out quickly to bring some wetness back into my lips, but it's no match for what I know she could do to my mouth.

"They were good, think I get the hang of things" I replied smiling back at her, leaning up on the tip of my toes in order to wrap my arms around her shoulder to lean in and hover her lips over mine.

"Yeah, you getting along with your classmates?" She leaned closer, her breath fanning against my lips as her own brush against mine.

Her brown eyes looking into my own,as they flicker from my left to my right before settling on my awaiting lips

Her scent fills my senses, drenched in the tempting smell of roses with the warming smell of wood mixed in.

Her tongue flicked outwards to wet her lips, licking mine in the process and I couldn't help but frown.

"Please" I whined in a low tone, only being heard between the two of us.

"What do you want baby, hm?" She questions in an innocent tone, bringing her eyes back to mine.

"I want a lot of things, but right now I want your lips on mine" I respond finally gaining the courage to say and give her what she wants.

After her moved back down to my lips, she eventually gave in by pushing our lips together in a long kiss.

Her tongue cautiously licked the bottom of my lip, I let out a soft moan at the feeling. In doing so, my lips parted for her, allowing her tongue to taste me.

Her hands move, crisscrossing, causing her right hand which was previously on the left side of my waist to go to my right.

In doing so, her arms wrap fully around my waist, pushing me closer to her, as her tongue explores my mouth. Chills run down my spine at the feeling of the silver bar in her mouth flicking against my tongue.

I feel her smile and giggle softly through the kiss before pulls away slightly, causing me to lean upwards more in chase of her lips, instead she leaves me with  asingle peck before grabbing my bag, putting it on her own shoulder and standing up straight.

Subconsciously I frown as I open my eyes. My bottom lip pokes out slightly and my eyebrows dip in the front.

"Don't pout at me like that." She says her eyes glancing at my lips before she gives me another quick peck.