14 {New Titles}

(Update 2/3)

Sailor's pov

I grabbed my keys and my bag, making my way out the door and down the hall.

It's currently 11:25 am, my first class today at P. Prestige starts at Noon, I wanted to be a little bit earlier so I could have time to see Venus and Toby.

I won't say that aloud though, I have a feeling today will indeed be a good day.

Skipping down the hall way and into the elevator as my favorite song blasts through my headphones, I have a great feeling.

The doors of the elevator open, I turn out of the apartment complex, coming to a halt as a scream erupts from the back of my throat

"What the fuck?!" I scream. "Holy shit, you scared me" I said

"My, my, what colorful language princess." Venus says as she leans off the car and starts walking towards me

"I see you've become so infatuated with me and Toby that you decided to match with us today" she says smiling at me

Before I could get a chance to ask what she's talking about, I feel myself getting lifted off the ground

I squeal, my legs quickly wrapping around Toby as I get a quick glimpse of him before he pushed out lips together, into a kiss. It was slow and tender at first, but then he pushed harder, delve his tongue into my mouth in search of mine. Tasting the sweet,salty and faint taste of strawberries in his mouth, I moan softly into the kiss.

One hand of his rests on the arch of my back, the other lowers its self to my ass and traces the small curve of my ass down to the underside of my thigh.

A whistle is heard as I pulled away from the intoxicating kiss.

I turn to Venus to see her pause a video on her phone

I furrowed my brows in question, "I hate to disappoint you but I don't know how to whistle" she smiles at me

I laugh at her "so you played a video?that's so cheesy!" I said through my giggles

"Yeah,Yeah" she agrees through her grin, nodding at me as she walks towards us

She goes on her tippy toes to lean up to me, not having to do much since she's already tall. I lean down a bit to make it easier for her, our lips also connect in a kiss, this one quicker.

As she pulls back, I lean down closer in order to keep her lips on mine, she gives me a quick peck before she lifts me from Toby's arms.

She rests me on her hip, like I'm a toddler.

"Not that I'm complaining, but why do you two always pick me up as if I'm a baby?"

"Because you're the smallest most delicate flower, who needs to be taken care of and should never have to do things herself." Toby responds looking down at me

"I am NOT tiny!" I exclaim "I am 5'2 which is a perfectly normal height, and with shoes on I'm a good 5'4 to 5'5!"

Venus hums in agreement," so in conclusion you're not small, no?" She says

"Exactly! Thank you!" I say

"You're tiny." She says, but before I could make a rebuttal she turns around and places me in the car.

Now that I'm awake I take a closer look at the car's interior.

There's a basket on the floor with a blanket and snacks inside of it. Along with an iPad and some more entertainment things.

Instead of getting in the drivers seat like last time, I was surprised to see Toby getting in the back seat with me.

Venus gets into the drivers seat and says " don't get any ideas." Toby rolls his eyes in return, "I saw that" Venus says before he smiled sheepishly and leans over me to buckle my seat belt.