13{Punishments}

[So sorry for the delay on the updates, I wasn't able to upload the chapters at my location but I am now home and updates are on there way. As promised this is a triple update, this is 1/3.]

Toby's pov

(Next day/Morning)

Stepping out of the gym, I walk over to the console table at the entrance, putting my glasses on before making my way to the bedroom with my shorts loose on my hips, shirt thrown over my shoulder as a towel is around my neck.

Once I reached the bedroom, I paused. Venus was no where to be found, despite being in the bed, sound asleep when I went to work out not even a little less than an hour ago. A simple note left on the neatly made bed clad in black silk sheets was the only thing in sight.

Walking deeper into the bedroom I pick up the thin piece of paper. My eyes scan over the words written in Venus' handwriting that reads " Meet me in the Scarlett room."

No signing, No "Love, V" or anything. Just the simple note.

With the  note still in my grasp, I walk over to the dressers and grab a headband, too keep my hair out of my face for what's next, before walking out the door and down the hall to the Scarlett room with both in my hands.

As soon as I entered the room, I place my glasses and clothing on top of the table by the door, placing my headband on, before dropping to my knees. My ass rests on the heels of my feet, my legs spread with my hands laid on top of my thighs, palms facing upwards.

With my head still facing down, I take note of the LED lights being set to a dim red color. Signaling that I'm in deep shit. Knowing the fact, my cock twitches. Getting harder by the knowledge of the fact I'm in trouble.

Last night, Venus didn't talk to me. She touched me innocently, sat on my lap, knowing how she affects me. Despite this she wouldn't touch me where I needed. Nor talk to me.

Suddenly, I hear steps being taken. The soft sound of Venus' slippers bounces off the walls.

She stalks closer to me until her manicured, sandal clad feet, stepped into my sight line. Her nails graze my neck softly asking she puts her hand under my chin raising it to meet her darkened brown eyes "What is your safe word" she asks. Her eyes scanning my body.

"Fog" I responded softly, staring into her lust filled eyes.

She lets go of my chin before grabbing a blindfold from the end table by the bed before returning back to me.

"Stand." She demands.

I raise to my feet and look down at her. "Sit" she said, nodding towards the bed.

I follow the direction of her nod and sit down on the bed.My lips curling downwards slightly into a frown due to the fact that even when she is talking to me it's simple one word answers.

She walks closer to me, still in her little navy night gown.

Placing both her knees on either side of my legs, She hovers over me, straddling me but makes no contact.

She ties the blindfold around my eyes taking away my sense of sight.

"Lay down" she whispers in my ear, the sudden sensation making me shudder out a breath before I move up on the bed and lay down, spreading my arms and legs before she asks me to, in hopes of being praised.

Instead I feel the bed dip closer to me as I feel her presence reaching over my body.

I feel a soft cloth being tied around my wrist, before she moved to the other side and does the same. I feel her move down and tie down my ankles as well.